Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

POST YOUR FAVOURITE MOMENTS IN AN ANIME/TV SERIES/MOVIE

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3291

Banned
-
favourite:

saddest:

most epic:

funniest:

Most epic

One of the saddest moments

Most epic

One of the saddest moments

have not watched one piece but i think i need to check it out also that my hero academia moment got me motivated back when it first came out

have not watched one piece but i think i need to check it out also that my hero academia moment got me motivated back when it first came out
It's so fucking epic. I always get goosebumps when I watch this scene

Favourite: Too hard to pick

Cutest1:

Funny:

Dark1:

Fight1:

Saddiest: Def the Menma scene from Anohana. I've got the fucking song in my head now.

Funny2:

my favourite anime moment is:

Actually really enjyoing Violet Evergarden atm. Not sure if I have a moment I'd share from it yet though. There's some good fight ins some Mecha anime but they're kind of weird to watch without context. Like the Break Blade fight where the redhead guy just goes full badass.

Cutest1:

Funny:

Dark1:

Fight1:

Saddiest: Def the Menma scene from Anohana. I've got the fucking song in my head now.

Funny2:

loved that danmachi moment, can't wait for season 2 + movie

Nothing can stomp these

Cutest1:

Funny:

Dark1:

Fight1:

Funny2:

ok and i really need to watch made in abyss, still have not watched it was planning on reading the source first

i really need to watch made in abyss
It's great. I blew through the manga in like 2 days. Super addictive. Haven't checked if there's WN or LN or anything tho. My video is kind of spoilers for that myb. Out of context I guess it's fine tho.

It's great. I blew through the manga in like 2 days. Super addictive. Haven't checked if there's WN or LN or anything tho. My video is kind of spoilers for that myb. Out of context I guess it's fine tho.
yeah LN is the source and haven 't read it either, need to start but from what i hear s2 is going to have better action moments than s1.

was s2 confirmed? I didn't know. Fuckyeah.
also

Lelouch is just legendary
I love this scene
Every Weebcel needs to watch this shit.

I want R3 nowww

Last edited:

Almost every single cutscene is awesome

Tumblr mt66lthOjR1s6cfweo1 500

Have not played Tales of Berseris yet only played symphonia, but Burn is one of my favourite j-pop songs along with kaze no uta(op for ToZ: the x)

Also favourite romance scene

Have not played Tales of Berseris yet only played symphonia, but Burn is one of my favourite j-pop songs along with kaze no uta(op for ToZ: the x)

Yeah they are pretty good songs. I like the Jrock.band "Flow" in general. It's a pretty ebjoyable game series and I am looking forward to replay Berseria soon. I never skipped the OP and everything makes way more sense once you finish the game.

No Gurren Lagann? C'mon...

Epic:
Saddest:

That yugioh GX episode where chazz's goons murder a stranded infant on the island where the red dormitory is located, it was pretty funny.

yeah LN is the source and haven 't read it either, need to start but from what i hear s2 is going to have better action moments than s1.

also

Didn't know about that announcement I stopped reading the r/anime subreddit because of normies, the LN is somewhat an ok read, but the Walsomething girl has yet to fall for Bell, one of my fave arcs is the Yoshiwara-esque arc you will see how much Freya is obsess (or yandere?) with Bell

Didn't know about that announcement I stopped reading the r/anime subreddit because of normies, the LN is somewhat an ok read, but the Walsomething girl has yet to fall for Bell, one of my fave arcs is the Yoshiwara-esque arc you will see how much Freya is obsess (or yandere?) with Bell
Really want to we Freyas intention. But want to see best girl (Ryu lion) more :p