Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Post your favourite female names

PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Overlord
★★★★★
(they can be in your native language)
Mine are:
-Maria
-Leonor
-Mariana
I like those names because I, for some reason, associate them with kindness (I know it sounds dumb, but whatever).
What are yours? Is there any specific reason as to why you chose them (a former crush for example)?
I'm running out of ideas for threads send help pls

I don’t care, just fuck me.

Banned for foid worship

Eva Braun
Based

Katelyn (Kaitlyn too but that was the name of one of the girls who was a dick to me)
Emilia
Astrid

Also a lot of Japanese too, Sayaka, Sakura, Chisato, Chitose, and whole bunch more

Brutal dogpill in this thread.

cucked thread i'll make a better one

Shaniqua Bonquisha Lashaunaquandresha

Dude. Isto pode parecer estranho, mas eu sei de um gajo (que foi da minha turma) que usava o nome de ratoboy online. Provavelmente só uma coincidência lol

My top 3:
  1. Ekka
  2. Seraphine
  3. Bladey

also I do not believe this thread is foid worship because thinking a name sounds cool has nothing to do with any significant interpersonal element or what not.

Dude. Isto pode parecer estranho, mas eu sei de um gajo (que foi da minha turma) que usava o nome de ratoboy online. Provavelmente só uma coincidência lol
Haha coincidência de certeza. E a primeira vez que uso esse nome

Wtf is this cuck shit?

Aoileen
Gwendolyn
Winona

If I had a daughter and didn't just rope I think I would name her Asuka, best girl in Evangelion, whom I share a birthday with btw. And I also had a teacher whos name was Asuka she was really cool. Idk maybe I'll get a cat or something

If I had a daughter and didn't just rope I think I would name her Asuka, best girl in Evangelion, whom I share a birthday with btw. And I also had a teacher whos name was Asuka she was really cool. Idk maybe I'll get a cat or something
based Asukabro
Reifags desserve the :feelsrope: