Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Post Your Favorite Rucka Rucka Ali Songs ITT.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
He has made parody songs for almost 2 decades ever since the MySpace age and is also is very based judging by his Wikipedia controversy page.;)
In June 2010, three British students were reprimanded after publicly showing Rucka Rucka Ali's music video for his hit parody "Ima Korean" to their class while studying different countries' musical traditions. One South Korean student was "devastated, upset, very offended, and feeling very lonely", being the only East-Asian child in the class. An assistant headteacher, Len Idle, said the song was "probably racist". Rucka Rucka Ali subsequently picked the quote as the title of his next album, Probably Racist.[10]

On July 24, 2013, Rucka Rucka Ali released the song "Zayn Did 9/11" (a parody of Selena Gomez's "Come & Get It") to YouTube which mocked One Direction member Zayn Malik, jokingly saying he committed the September 11 terrorist attacks. The single cover features a silhouette of Malik in front of the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center as they were attacked.[11] The song, along with an accompanying music video released several days later, angered One Direction fans and others.[12] Business Standard called the song "offensive" and a "racist attack" on Malik.[13]

In the end of November 2013, he was involved in another controversy after his song "Only 17", a parody of "Just a Dream" by Nelly, was accidentally played uncensored over the speakers at a McDonald's company in Wales.[14][15] Subsequently, McDonald's issued an apology to the offended customers.[16] That same week, Rucka Rucka Ali responded to the controversy on his YouTube channel by jokingly demanding a personal apology from the restaurant.[17]

I've been following him for almost half a decade now, as a Rucka Nucka, ever since 2017; my favorite titles would be “Alquadirection”, “Believe Her”, “All I Do Is Game”, "Earth", "Truth Hurts" White Men, “Malevolent Universe, “I've got Cancer”, “Only 17”, “Kim & I”, “I Know You Miss Obama”, "Michael", "Jared the Footlong Lover", “I Love Minorities”, "Coincidental Racist" and “Haiti Playa” to just name a few of his.

View: https://youtu.be/DGk6kULEJtU

Last edited:
you're already listed them all bro

Last time i listened to him was like in 2009 but still holds up and is funny

This song is probably the most brutal :blackpill:

also based and ruckaruckaalipilled thread ngl :smonk:

Rucka Rucka Ali.:society:

These four are my most favorite (the we're all asians song is so fucking funny)

I remember around 2015 to 2016 i found his videos and used to always watch them and laugh. Times have changed :feelsmage:

Based as fuck thread and ogre for z00mers who dont know him. I remember watching him and fps russia at the time

Dont remember many but russias gay was veey memorable

Based as fuck thread and ogre for z00mers who dont know him. I remember watching him and fps russia at the time

Dont remember many but russias gay was veey memorable
Does he moggeth Vivaldi

I wear the baddest robes
I chill with badass bros
Like David Allan Coe
Al Assad and Camel Joe

:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD: