Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Post your favorite anime OP

I'm too broken,old, and blackpilled to enjoying anime anymore. Much less anything else. :feelsbadman::cryfeels:

Based choice
How did you find the first episode of season 2?

Hajime no ippo was pretty motivational.

Who do you think is best girl?

The only anime I've ever seen

Who listens to anime ops?
I love anime but i just cant stand that 2 min waste of time.

I watched all anime episodes of Yuru Yuri (Anime + OVAs) and don't remember seeing a single male in that show. Didn't read the manga though.

I watched all anime episodes of Yuru Yuri (Anime + OVAs) and don't remember seeing a single male in that show. Didn't read the manga though.
you will be let in there cause you suffer as incel manlet in this life

Who listens to anime ops?
I love anime but i just cant stand that 2 min waste of time.
The last anime Op I listened to was Soul Eaters. Every other single one of them makes me cringe so bad I have to skip them.

Well, this one. One of my beloved anime, hate this cucky romantic line, but those economics and real europe-looking medieval is gorgeous. It's actually sounds better in russian than in japanese.

looking through what I have saved, I realized that I vastly prefer EDs to OPs. They are almost always more chill and aesthetic, they don't have to be crammed with forced character/setting exposition.

Either the No Game No Life opening or the second Death Note opening

fuuuck I love Utena so much despite being the most anti incel thing ever
Well, this one. One of my beloved anime, hate this cucky romantic line, but those economics and real europe-looking medieval is gorgeous. It's actually sounds better in russian than in japanese.

>Spice and Wolf
Good taste

Last edited: