Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Post your face when your thread gets over 80 bluepillers viewing

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
EHkz0TRXUAMn19F

Also feels good getting featured on pedotears again.

There should be a watchdog sub for IT ngl

There should be a watchdog sub for IT ngl
Almost no group or subject has a watchdog sub on Reddit the size of IT, incels are apparently just so hateable that it convinced 300,000 autists that incels are somehow an existential threat to humanity.

Almost no group or subject has a watchdog sub on Reddit the size of IT, incels are apparently just so hateable that it convinced 300,000 autists that incels are somehow an existential threat to humanity.
Cute avi

My face when this thread only has 30 bluepillers.

Guess pedotears avoid seeing any BASED threads

Tbh who is considered a bluepiller? How does the forum detect a bluepilled? Sorry for low IQ question, I'm still a recruit on this forum.

Tbh who is considered a bluepiller? How does the forum detect a bluepilled? Sorry for low IQ question, I'm still a recruit on this forum.
It’s just anyone who isn’t registered. They used to be called “guests” at the bottom.

Lel I remember that. It was fucking hilarious. Cuz you know it's okay to expose yourself in public as a woman but if you do the same as a man you're a fucking perverted, incel, subhuman, neanderthal, knuckle dragger, caveman who needs to have his guts ripped out and paraded around a bonfire :soy: