Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Post your crush/onities boyfriend/their crush

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★★★
Title. Post his picture so we can make fun of him. Basically a confidence boost for you

Not a cuck nor have a niggaitis

I've posted my (used to be) oneitis in the past. She was redhead with whore features. WOuld fuck the shit out of her, but apparently I have a terrible personality and am "boring". Stupid cunt stain..

I've posted my (used to be) oneitis in the past. She was redhead with whore features. WOuld fuck the shit out of her, but apparently I have a terrible personality and am "boring". Stupid cunt stain..
You are a gooner tho, she probably saw one of your arms is stronger than the other

Title. Post his picture so we can make fun of him. Basically a confidence boost for you
used to have oneitis, but im not sharing her pics for safety reasons, niggas might be watching.

Want me to post a pic of her? (without doxing of course)
Fine go ahead but becareful when talking to other people about her because they might contact the foid and get you in trouble. Whores talk

Fine go ahead but becareful when talking to other people about her because they might contact the foid and get you in trouble. Whores talk
I don't care, I have nothing to lose anymore. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

You don't know how much you dont mean that, unless everyone knows what you are about i would keep every shred of privacy of my inceldom to myself. If you share her name/phone number ect some retard lurker would ruin you for sure bro. An instathot story post travels faster than light

her nowadays :cryfeels:
Wh0re

fuckin hell, those hips.
She used to look fucking tight in high school. Prime whore fuck bait, but unfortunately the cock carousel caught up to her, and she let herself go. She offered me a hug once, but I rejected. Wish I had said yes tbh because I've never felt so isolated and alone before. I feel so sad that I can't even put it into words. That's why I make songs because I can't deal with dealing with this shit sober.

Yui111

here is one of my many waifus, i do not have a oneitis

For me it feels kinda wrong looking people up who i know. I know im not doing anything wrong, and im not committing any crimes, but it just feels kinda depraved. Maybe depraved isnt the right word but you get what i mean

A couple times when i was 17 (2020) i looked up my crush (it had been 2 years since id seen her irl) on instagram. She didnt really post much, only had like 2 photos. Then i checked again a couple weeks later and she had her acct privated, and i checked a few months later and it was still privated

Honestly even if it wasnt private i still dont think id post it here out of fear of indirectly doxxing myself, or about her somehow finding it and calling the authorities on me. Even if i didnt break any laws, itd still be embarrassing explaining to my family "yeah the cops are here because i posted a picture of a cute girl i liked in hs on an incel site"

She used to look fucking tight in high school. Prime whore fuck bait, but unfortunately the cock carousel caught up to her, and she let herself go. She offered me a hug once, but I rejected. Wish I had said yes tbh because I've never felt so isolated and alone before. I feel so sad that I can't even put it into words. That's why I make songs because I can't deal with dealing with this shit sober.
Its never to late to be an oofydoofy

Its never to late to be an oofydoofy
I just wish that love existed and she could settle down and look up to me as a god. I deserve as much after all the pain I've been through. Drinking every night, cutting myself, and crying in my lonely black room. A void of pointless none existence.

I just wish that love existed and she could settle down and look up to me as a god. I deserve as much after all the pain I've been through. Drinking every night, cutting myself, and crying in my lonely black room. A void of pointless none existence.
I know what it's like to burn in hell. I have dealt with this since the day of my conception. I used to sit at a lonely tree during lunch break in elementary school, alone without any friends. I still have dreams relating to this ever since. COnstantly stuck in this hell realm to suffer a fate worse then death.

yea i understand that, had a oneitis too back in high school that gives suifuel thinking back now cause i had zero chance, and she looked exactly like Alice from the twilight movies, just over.

zanny on X: loading up Halo infinite ...

Last edited:
I forced myself not to have crushes or become attached.

60% - 1 day ban
I like to imagine myself killing the girl and raping her boyfriend so it's not a problem for me

I haven't seen my oneitis since like 2019. She's probably a single mom.

yea i understand that, had a oneitis too back in high school that gives suifuel thinking back now cause i had zero chance, and she looked exactly like Alice from the twilight movies, just over.

View attachment 1221879
Bruuuuuuuutal mang. We got fucked over so bad it's not even funny.

pic of my oneitis is my avi

how are you crushing on fat foids chad wouldn't even use as a floormat
I don't crush on her anyone. I moved on a long time ago. I just wish I could have smashed in her prime. :feelstastyman: