Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Post your brutal IOD/rejection stories

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Back in High School, I had this oneitis. We had to dance in pairs for some kind of activity and only we two were left. Someone told her, "wont you pair with him?" She answered even tho I was basically in the same conversation group near her "im allergic to him" in a loud and disgusted tone.

It wasnt even some date like dance or prom or shit. It was just some random activity in which for most people (but me) it didnt matter who got paired with who.

We were playing spin the bottle once and this one girl refused to kiss me so they kicked me out of the game. she was asian to btw so much for JBW

In middle school I went on a double date with a classmate from school. Him & his date were making out and he was feeling up her shirt the whole movie. I figured my date was just shy. When the date finished him & his girl went off so he could go fingerfuck her behind a building. I then started making my "moves" on the girl to which she very clearly and loudly stated we were not on a date and she just went on this "double date" as a favor to her friend so the girl can get with the guy without the parents freaking out. (She said it was just the 2 girls going to see a movie. Parents didn't know they were meeting us there.) So in the end I actually didn't go out on a date....

I've had plenty of girls just walk off in the middle of our conversation. Just literally look a different direction and walk away from me.

To this day I'm not sure exactly why I wasn't invited but I was in a 6-man lab and the girl told me we were all going to do our parts separately then combine them the day of the presentation. So I get to class on the day and they already have all their shit together. I ask one of the guys how they got everything together so quickly and he said they had been at the girls house for the past 3 weeks working on it. I literally asked her the first day how everything was going to be handled and kept in contact with her the entire time. She never once invited me over to work on our group project. Fucking bitch!

I was 21/22yo and invited a HS girl to go eat some Subway with me because she didn't have any money and was hungry. So I'm chatting her up and thinking this might lead somewhere. I pay for our subs and snacks and drinks and we start heading out. Before we leave she goes back and brings out money and pays for a gift card and gives it to me then just fucking walks away. Guess I'm so ugly a girl can't even pretend to eat a free meal with me... (I legit cried a lot after this. I was at work during this too)

>asked out oneitsis at 8th grade dance
>says "sorry but no" after laughing hysterically
>end of dance, white 6'0 tall chad friend asks out oneitis
>she says yes. former friend group laughs at me as my brother pulls up to pick me up
>cry myself to sleep at night
>Next Day
>Football tryout results posted
>White Chad Friend and I went for same position, defensive end.
>White Chad Friend gets the position, although being an inferior player
>Coach offers me team manager position, AKA water boy
>I say yes like a beta

We were playing spin the bottle once and this one girl refused to kiss me so they kicked me out of the game. she was asian to btw so much for JBW
holy shit that sounds so awful
i've never played spin the bottle but once a few kids were playing Truth or Dare and the Dares were all sexual. And every time it landed on me the girls would always say Truth....
I've always hated girls since I was very young. None of them ever gave me the slightest compliments or even acknowledged me in any way.

I do laugh a bit that they kicked YOU out instead of her LOL

>asked out oneitsis at 8th grade dance
>says "sorry but no" after laughing hysterically
>end of dance, white 6'0 tall chad friend asks out oneitis
>she says yes. former friend group laughs at me as my brother pulls up to pick me up
>cry myself to sleep at night
>Next Day
>Football tryout results posted
>White Chad Friend and I went for same position, defensive end.
>White Chad Friend gets the position, although being an inferior player
>Coach offers me team manager position, AKA water boy
>I say yes like a beta
damn boy

To this day I'm not sure exactly why I wasn't invited but I was in a 6-man lab and the girl told me we were all going to do our parts separately then combine them the day of the presentation. So I get to class on the day and they already have all their shit together. I ask one of the guys how they got everything together so quickly and he said they had been at the girls house for the past 3 weeks working on it. I literally asked her the first day how everything was going to be handled and kept in contact with her the entire time. She never once invited me over to work on our group project. Fucking bitch!

This is absolutely brutal. I would have been damaged for years if this happened to me.

In middle school I went on a double date with a classmate from school. Him & his date were making out and he was feeling up her shirt the whole movie. I figured my date was just shy. When the date finished him & his girl went off so he could go fingerfuck her behind a building. I then started making my "moves" on the girl to which she very clearly and loudly stated we were not on a date and she just went on this "double date" as a favor to her friend so the girl can get with the guy without the parents freaking out. (She said it was just the 2 girls going to see a movie. Parents didn't know they were meeting us there.) So in the end I actually didn't go out on a date....

I've had plenty of girls just walk off in the middle of our conversation. Just literally look a different direction and walk away from me.

I was 21/22yo and invited a HS girl to go eat some Subway with me because she didn't have any money and was hungry. So I'm chatting her up and thinking this might lead somewhere. I pay for our subs and snacks and drinks and we start heading out. Before we leave she goes back and brings out money and pays for a gift card and gives it to me then just fucking walks away. Guess I'm so ugly a girl can't even pretend to eat a free meal with me... (I legit cried a lot after this. I was at work during this too)

That's sad buddy boyo. Femoids are cruel. They should burn in hell

middle school a girl started fake crying when she had to sit beside me and the teacher moved her seat and everyone else laughing at me and my friend tried standing up for me then they made fun of him too

middle school a girl started fake crying when she had to sit beside me and the teacher moved her seat and everyone else laughing at me and my friend tried standing up for me then they made fun of him too
Middle School has always been the most brutal of the American Education System. Kids are so blunt at this age.

1. Guy took a photo of me and put it on Snapchat. Girl responds "Ewwe I hate him"
2. I told some guys that I liked this one girl and then they went up and asked her about me. She said(loudly) that she didn't like me.
3. Multiple attempts at approaching females that failed-girl didnt even acknowledge me afterward.
4. One girl dumped a banana peel on my shoulder.
5. I sat next to a girl in class and she got up and sat by herself.
6. I was looking at this girl in class once and she rolled her eyes. Later went and told a friend that I was being creepy.
7. Whenever I had to work on a group project, girls would avoid giving me their phone numbers.
8. I asked a girl questions about a club on facebook and she blocked me.
9. Multiples times where I tried to hug girls and they pushed me away.
10. Girls would look away or at their phone every time I passed by them in the halls.

I want to add that these are only the ones that come to mind at the moment.

Last edited:
i only have 1 rejection. i skipped my bus and waited for my oneitus after school and asked her to be my girlfriend face to face. that was 9 years ago

Never got rejected because I never approach. But I had kinda oneitis for a black bitch, and I asked her if she wants to pair up with me for a project. She said no. That's the first and last approach in my life. But I have been through numerous public humiliations. Example:

1. Once I was waiting for the traffic light to become green, someone from a moving car threw an egg at me, but it landed just 2 feet away.
2. Another time when I was waiting for the bus, a car full of guys were making barking sound while pointing at me.

I've had a few girls throughout middle school and high school that told me to kill myself, randomly out of the blue.

• Middle school: the teacher made me sit near this ugly black girl because I was talking in class. She got all dramatic and complained, "oh my god, Miss, PLEASE NO."
  • High school: the teacher made me work with a femoid for a group project. She complained loudly in front of the whole class. The next day, the teacher told me that the girl was annoyed because I was too quiet (I had social anxiety) and then lectured me about confidence.
  • I was riding my bike in the summer and a younger girl (I think she was in middle school) randomly yelled "YOU'RE NOT HOT"
  • When I first started drinking, a couple girls gave me dirty looks or pulled their friends away from me.

JBW would've worked if you were actually white you curry

There are quite a few but here's one from high school. I had a seat beside a good Chad friend in class and a foid transferred in. She took my seat when I was sick and like a beta I let her have it and sat in the back the rest of the year like a beta.

I received my first and only valentine's card back in middle school. I was super excited only to discover it was fake and from some kid who bullied me. I later got into a fight with said kid over the incident (and lost).

• When I first started drinking, a couple girls gave me dirty looks or pulled their friends away from me.
Relatable, once I went to a party my normie friend got invited to and I tried to be "confident" and tried talking to a girl and she and her friend literally just gave me a dirty look and walked away. They didn't reply, all I had said was "hey" and smiled kek.

I wouldn't know what being rejected by someone special feels like, because the only time I had a "crush" was back in kindergarten and in the 5th grade, and it was a puppy love kind of thing. It was back when I was a soyboy due to being pre-pubertal, which went away when I hit puberty and saw all the other hot girls and stopped seeing them for what makes them "special" or worthy to crush on. However, I did sort of experience it back in 5th grade.

The reason I found out about her is because she used to bully my sister who was a year younger than me. She stopped bullying my sister, but I developed a crush on her. I was even having wet dreams about her and her sister, and when I jerked off, I would always think about her or her sister. I wanted to tell her what I felt, but I was too much of a pussy to tell her everything I felt because I was flooded with embarrassment just by simply being in her presence. In fact, I was so embarrassed, I had to tell my sister to tell her how I felt about her.

Before my sister told her everything about it, she was receptive and a little friendly. But after she was told everything, she stopped looking and talking to me. She would even say "Ewww" as I passed by her, and it hurt like a mofo.

Things are different now though. I'm immune against rejection, because I don't really want to get in a gay relationship to begin with. And if I ask a woman for something, it's only sex.

Relatable, once I went to a party my normie friend got invited to and I tried to be "confident" and tried talking to a girl and she and her friend literally just gave me a dirty look and walked away. They didn't reply, all I had said was "hey" and smiled kek.
damn, that's brutal. I'm glad I don't approach, kek.

I've seen worse tho. Like one time there was this guy wearing a kippah at a party I went to. He tried to make small talk with a Stacy (I think he commented on the song that was playing) and she shouted "OMG. WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO ME?" and all her friends laughed really loudly. Poor guy just walked away with his head down :(

damn, that's brutal. I'm glad I don't approach, kek.

I've seen worse tho. Like one time there was this guy wearing a kippah at a party I went to. He tried to make small talk with a Stacy (I think he commented on the song that was playing) and she shouted "OMG. WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO ME?" and all her friends laughed really loudly. Poor guy just walked away with his head down :(
Oh wow. I think I would flip if that happened to me. I am just waiting for any excuse to hurt a woman - but I know some white knights would beat me half to death, then call the police who would beat me, then send me to jail where I'd be beaten and raped.

Oh wow. I think I would flip if that happened to me. I am just waiting for any excuse to hurt a woman - but I know some white knights would beat me half to death, then call the police who would beat me, then send me to jail where I'd be beaten and raped.
I'd probably just bring a weapon and wait for the retarded as fuck whiteknights to come, then I'd blast all of their brains out onto the pavement and watch the rest of them scramble away like little bitches.

Alternatively though, you could just hit and run a woman. You have to be really fast to be able to pull this off though.

When I was in 6th grade, I was a fat and ugly fuck. I stood 5'4-5'5 and weighed 225 lbs, but was a lineman for one of my city's many football teams. I was decently popular with a lot of friends and I was very social, allowing me to even hang around the Chads at the time. So I'm outside with my friend and this light skinned Indian fuck comes up to me and tells me that this girl who I liked (8/10, blonde, blue eyes) liked me, and to back it up some of his friends came along and said a similar response. I asked her out and she flat out rejected me, and I'm pretty sure she knew she was a part of it too to humiliate me. This was my second rejection ever out of the two girls who I asked out, and I started having a barrage of homicidal and suicidal thoughts and started liking the Columbine shooters, and I really wanted to beat the shit out of that dude and his friends. Never did, those thoughts stopped, fast forward several years later and I lost that weight and my social skills and I'm graduating HS in a month with no female experience. Fuck women.

This thread convinces me that femoids are at least partly to blame for school shootings and violence against women.

Never approached cuz ridiculously high inhibition. Thank god for that. I'm a weak individual and would probably rope after getting my feelings rejected once.

2 coming to my mind rn:

I actually was making out with a girl in a club, her friend wants to leave, I'm like "why would you leave so early", out of nowhere I get slapped into the face by her friend. Have you ever been slapped by a girl? In front of a crowd? I was stunned, imagine the humiliation standing with a boner in front of 10+ people after getting slapped by some bitch. People were watching bewildered or laughing. Little does she know she woke the daemon inside me. I hate her, probably living stacie life's dream not even remembering me. Pure ER fuel. Good thing is, next time if I ever get hit by a stacie I'm prepared to knock her out. WTF finally found a conclusive reason to work out.

Another rare time me being with a female being (met at the party): It went quite good for the whole evening, ex gf of an old friend approaches me, blabla, I go for her fat but somehow really cute friend (my heart was seriously racing). Suddenly, ex's whatever relative stacie appears, points finger at me, looks at her friend disappointed. I could not hear what exactly she said but something along "ARE YOU SERIOUS? THIS GUY??" Shaking her head, over and over again. I asked her if she's got any problems she could tell me directly, she turned around and walked away.
Seriously, I haven't seen this bitch before, haven't met her, stumbled into her or gave her any other reason. I should have told her she smells like a fucking building worker because I haven't met a person smelling horrible like that before. I guess she was mad because probably even guys below my low SMV would deny her.
Edit: I got the phone number from the girl I went for, hug close. I wrote something along "how you doing, lets meet on day x. " - "I can't". Some days later I again suggested a day. "I can't how about monday" - Too bad I was on business travel there. I wrote her I can't but let's find another day when I'll be back home. Haven't received any reply.

And another story: Some stacie needed some approval or whatever. Idk why she came up to me, because when I finally asked her for her phone number she gave it to me. She said some numbers, I realise there's one digit missing. I'm reading it back to her that's it? "Yea that's it". At least I ripped her off when bought some weed.

Last edited:
another one: being in a club with 3 friends. Sitting around and drinking.

Some hot Stacey approaching friend chad #1: Come on, lets dance! He rejects.
She asks Chad #2: Get up, dance with me! He's like: I'll drink first.
Friend #3, he's tall like the chads, he's no chad and surely bluepilled: She asked him to dance and he said something along he doesn't dance.

JFL: I didn't even receive a look. She was as tall / small as me.

Last one for now: Another club, 2 stacies shaking their asses like crazy, catch me staring, one smiling hard, both coming coming closer and contiunue shaking wildly. So I thought "Go for it" - I walked towards them and was like "heeey", they laughed and walked away.

No wonder I get rockhard on humiliation.

Last edited:
Never approached cuz ridiculously high inhibition. Thank god for that. I'm a weak individual and would probably rope after getting my feelings rejected once.
Same I would rather not put myself in these situations

Man this thread is pure suicide fuel :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

The one time I tried Tinder "Sorry, swiped right by accident". I didn't even reply back because I didn't know what to put.

It was a dance I attended in middle school. I fashionmaxed in hope that a girl may find me attractive. By the time I got there, a group of foids was laughing at me

It was a dance I attended in middle school. I fashionmaxed in hope that a girl may find me attractive. By the time I got there, a group of foids was laughing at me
Brutal, you werent even there and they mocked you.. :feelsbadman:

tbh nice bump ngl