Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Post what you wrote in the 'explain your situation'

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Roped at 13 sept 2024
★★
Click your username> go to preferences and you will see what you wrote in the 'explain your situation' this is what i wrote lmao

Last edited:
Does my reasoning sounds autistic? :feelsrope:

"took bp when i was 13, found out looksmaxxing didn't work" something like that

now foids from IT will copy paste that and try to enter

Got blackpilled back when Incel TV made the video on the retarded foreveralonewomen sub and I've been lurking here ever since. After realizing that women will never be physcially attracted to me because I'm not fucking terachad I've basically just gave up on life and I'm currently rotting at home. I keep wanting to add on to threads here but didn't wanna make an account cause I didn't want my ISP to see me on here but I don't gaf anymore cause they can probably tell I'm incel just based on the data they've collected on me.

IMG 1763

i never leave my house

Mine was three paragraphs and give or take 400 words kek

I want to enter the forum because basically all my life I´ve lived in a state of loneliness and inceldom, I am hispaniccel 5'8 and 4/10 face so basically a sub5. Since I was a child I knew the existence of the blackpill without knowing about the blackpill when I saw how the most attractive went for the attractive girls. I discovered the blackpill at 16 while we were in quarantine and I suffered a period of depression for all that time, I had an small social circle until I finished high school, however i lost all my friends / all the people i knew back at HS and throughout the winter I dedicated myself to a brutal LDAR on my room (I didn't went out for 4 months). I would like to join because I want to talk to other incels like me and I'm tired of the normal spaces of looksmax or youtube.

About having 19th birthday in July 2022 and being blackpilled since early 2020. And my constant fails ofc

@Starfish didn't you say he died.

i wrote this absolute cringe:

I want to join your community to allocate and collectivize my opinions on various topics as this world steadily becomes more hypergamous and harder for young, working folks like me and potentially start conversations and contribute to help shed some more positive attributes to this forum and keep in touch with current events, I've lately been feeling rejected, am KVVH. Always have been in all my 18 years of life, just looking for a safe haven to cope and express these obviously unpopular opinions in terms of social media

I was like 15 at the time.. lol, nothing has changed.

Mine was "What can I say? The highlight of my weekend was my comment being featured in a rehab room video" Which it was