Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Post what kind of black women you would find attractive

Incel

Incel

Co founder
★★★★★
Most users Don't like black women, but it would be volcel activity to pass one, so post what is your threshold for black women, which you will find them attractive.

Last edited:
I find a lot if not most of them attractive tbh just like any race

1723213195414z

i literally can't find an image of a black woman who is attractive but wouldn't be considered stacy by nigger standards. Of course I can post lots of nigger stacys. But I'm having a hard time to find an average black foid, the absolute minimum of what I could realistically work with.

feminine ones

The 60s, 50s era black women. They looked like white women but just with dark skin.

The rare feminine ones

I don't really find black women that attractive. They look too masculine & their skin is too dark.

Since most users Don't like black women, but it would be volcel activity to pass one, so post what is your threshold for black women, such that you will find them attractive.
I’ve seen some pretty black girls. The ones who are thin and don’t wear ridiculous wigs are the ones I like. I like braids too

i literally can't find an image of a black woman who is attractive but wouldn't be considered stacy by nigger standards. Of course I can post lots of nigger stacys. But I'm having a hard time to find an average black foid, the absolute minimum of what I could realistically work with.
The Met Gala GIF by E!

Tyla is hot, skinny and feminine black girls are.

Black women that don't have major black features

has to be either mixed race with white( i mean like lightskin) or be a literal 10/10 to pass as a human and not animal.

The 60s, 50s era black women. They looked like white women but just with dark skin.
It’s because nowadays they are morbidly obese. The truth is, there are black girls who still look like that.

And most of attractive black foids are actually mixed.

any of these, they may not be attractive but fuckable

67100091_015_5566.jpg
51475682_001_7afc.jpg
31000023_056_dde5.jpg
74764743_006_eac1.jpg
98337362_049_afea.jpg
17522950_001_f388.jpg

Last edited:
Many are reasonable, apparently racial in origin rather than some miscegenated interference.

But genetically mixed black women tend to look better, not just in appearance but also physically.

like i could work with that, but you're gonna tell me she's above average for a nigger. I could go lower than that though. This one has a feminine scull, nice eye area, passable lips. I'm definitelly attracted to her. inb4 that's actually 10/10 black female model inkwell
Fb042fbea7ff2b339c138aef924c28ba

like i could work with that, but you're gonna tell me she's above average for a nigger. I could go lower than that though. This one has a feminine scull, nice eye area, passable lips. I'm definitelly attracted to her. inb4 that's actually 10/10 black female model inkwell
View attachment 1225439
Looks masc to me

View attachment 1225439
Shes really pretty. Nose job would improve her looks a lot.

show me some AVERAGE black women that you find cute/attractive (for their face)

let's be real, the only feaure that makes her look feminine is her slanted eyes and weak brow ridge. Still is not my minimum
MV5BYmM3YzFlOWItNTMyYy00ZTJlLWJlNDMtYTFjZDIzZGM0MjBiL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzM2NDc1Nzk V1

let's be real, the only feaure that makes her look feminine is her slanted eyes and weak brow ridge. Still is not my minimum
View attachment 1225456
Black women look better with the crown hair more than braids. Since their men also have braids, it looks manly. Also since braids make hair look short

this one is close
89dd745a7f2d6715b37a0ac38e49ce0a

I find this one attractive. And yet you would tell me an average black woman could look worse
C443c016d9b386b492179a5b51371b42  natural hair weaves b natural hair

that's really pushing it for me
I would take it any day over being an incel, she would probably look better in real life instead of just a blank staring picture like that

I would take it any day over being an incel, she would probably look better in real life instead of just a blank staring picture like that
yeah mimics could save her, i wouldn't turn her down based on these pictures alone