Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Post-wall roastie realizes she's worthless to Chad

She still has more SMV than this entire forum combined but still complains about how Chad doesn't want to fuck her anymore.

So full of self-pity and bemoaning her terrible fate when at least this entitled cunt foid could have sex whenever she wants while we suffer in immiserating loneliness

So this is life as an ugly women. Still better than being an ugly male though.

The wall is very real, foids base their worth on how many chads they can attract, when they can no longer do that they feel worthless.

She wants Chad to get up out of bed and come and attack incels for trying to flirt with her. Ridiculous cunt. :feelsseriously:

btw Ctrl+F for reddit cliche about dodging a bullet.

Edit: found it.

She still has more SMV than this entire forum combined but still complains about how Chad doesn't want to fuck her anymore.
tbf abig mac would look pretty good to some starving ethiopian but to someone used to a diet of fillet mignon and caviar it will look like shit. The point being the drop in SMV is more than enough to make a toilet miserable and its lifefuel.

Note how she feels entitled to his attention. But remember, incel man bad

She would desperately want to go back to her own skin, if she was forced to be one of us for 1 week.

Women have no idea what actually feeling worthless to people you want love from, is like.

A hundred simps in her DMs aren't enough to replace her one Chad.

tbf abig mac would look pretty good to some starving ethiopian but to someone used to a diet of fillet mignon and caviar it will look like shit. The point being the drop in SMV is more than enough to make a toilet miserable and its lifefuel.
Foids have a hard time managing expectations. They are never grateful or humble despite being yearned by so men in their prime. I guess when you're so used to unearned validations from the opposite sex that you start to think of it as you birth-right or something, the amount of validations that even most chads don't get, this sort of posts are expected.

She still is entitled and conceited this foids needs to be brought down more pegs

Foids when they cannot have sex with 10% if the opposite gender :feelsrope::feelsree:

Me when I cannot have sex with 100% of the opposite gender :feelzez::feelsjuice:

From being harassed by men as a woman out without a man
If only she stayed in the kitchen.
told you so shrug GIF by DeStorm

Perhaps she should work on her personality.

Note to ALL foids who are " ViCtiMs oF hAraSsMeNt" : harassment has nothing to do with anything physical whatsoever, it happened to you totally and completely because of your bad pERsonality. Become a better person, foid.

jfl at how the blackpill always collects
The ultimate irony of foids, they reject the idea of ever having to be bound to men with less status than them all while systemically barring men from status but only to still desire high status men. This drives soyciety into a more polygynys state via serial monogamy before foids will be forced to contend with dying alone or being a lower rung in chad's harem .its misery of their own design

"Approaching 30"

Lmao, so not even 30 yet and already so mentally and emotionally destroyed. This chick is just some 3-4 years older than me, but if I posted something about how shit it is to be a 25-year-old KHHV, she'd tell me that sex and relationships aren't all that matters:feelstastyman:, that I should focus on myself instead of "expecting a woman to be your emotional tampon:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:", and that I need to work on myself and pull myself up by my bootstraps because "age is just a number:feelskek::feelskek:" and there's "no set milestones and no late point to start:lul::lul::lul::lul:."

these toilets could of easily saved themselves from the horrors of the wall if they'd just stop demanding chad. Sympathy non existent

"harrased" = sub 8 trying to talk to a woman
Its over :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

Best way is to remove their rights imo or strictly regulate relationshits. ban dating apps, simping and cuckery has to be heavily criminalized and foids should be with their looksmatch, non of this across and up BS
It would be to everyone's benefit literally whores now are sadder, depressed and more mentally ill than ever before but they bought into the jewish lies that promised them that girlbossing would be more fulfilling, funny how that turned out

"Approaching 30"

Lmao, so not even 30 yet and already so mentally and emotionally destroyed. This chick is just some 3-4 years older than me, but if I posted something about how shit it is to be a 25-year-old KHHV, she'd tell me that sex and relationships aren't all that matters:feelstastyman:, that I should focus on myself instead of "expecting a woman to be your emotional tampon:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:", and that I need to work on myself and pull myself up by my bootstraps because "age is just a number:feelskek::feelskek:" and there's "no set milestones and no late point to start:lul::lul::lul::lul:."
Women and normies at large project their own issues, faggots like to act that getting into relationships and having families ISN'T the SINGLE most important thing in a human life for 99.999999% of the population. You can see in their own action and admission how miserable they are and just how hard they have to cope about it

Women and normies at large project their own issues, faggots like to act that getting into relationships and having families ISN'T the SINGLE most important thing in a human life for 99.999999% of the population. You can see in their own action and admission how miserable they are and just how hard they have to cope about it
:feelsthink::feelsthink::yes::yes: