Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Post wall roastie has had it with chinks

OvER for ricecels

I bet you she'll keep voting for Trudeau to import curries on mass despite wanting others to go back to their home countries

I bet you she'll keep voting for Trudeau to import curries on mass despite wanting others to go back to their home countries
Why would she want to import curries but kick out the other ethnics?

She got fired for this. Bunch of people doxxed her

She's arguing for the right to let people shoot up drugs and further degenerate cities :lul: After this video, Vancouver ended up walking back these policies because of how retarded they are, same as Portland and Seattle.
White libs like her expect ethnics to embrace whatever depraved shit she and her kind push out.

I had alcohol addiction several years ago and I was in a major fuckin hole. I was in a massive slump and couldn't get out.

If the city opened up an alcoholic site where I could have free access to alcohol and consume it there I'd be homeless or dead by now.

I remember at times I'd wake up and wish my alcohol addiction would go away but I'd end up drinking again shortly afterwards.

I do not doubt for one moment that a lot of homeless zombie drug addicts on the streets also have the same thoughts when they wake up sober.

In a sane society that foid would be hung dead on a lamp post or tree with a sign hung over her neck reading "I enable suffering addicts to suffer even more. don't do what I did"

Last edited:
The "Conservatives" do exactly the same. Their leader's wife is literally a Venezuelan migrant lol

Id mow down that pig myself.
In CARMAGEDDON 2!!

Not really, she’s a left-wing activist. She 100% wants more nigs in Canada, just has a problem with rice
Oh definitely, "east asians are considered white-adjacent" to cucks for not speeding up negrification and decay. This roastie only looks to attract either nigs or desperate bugmen anyways.