Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Post wall roastie fears that she looks too old for chad now

she's angling for compliments but looks like a crack whore

she hit the wall and she wants to settle down with chad after accumulating a bodycount higher than jeff Bezos's net worth

look at the comments saying she looks young though.
just as she planned.
Fucking simps never fail, they deny the obvious. If it was a guy he would get zero replies.

what to much methamphetamin does to a bitch

Lmao she looks horrible for her age. Imagine getting fillers at 29. :feelskek: it's time to start whining on FDS while Chad is busy with the new batch of fresh 21 yo toilets.

Jesus those tats and meth eyes :feelspuke: over for this whore

Lmao she looks horrible for her age. Imagine getting fillers at 29. :feelskek: it's time to start whining on FDS while Chad is busy with the new batch of fresh 21 yo toilets.
A lot of German foids of her age look the same way tbh ngl

That's what todays foids look like after 20. That's why men turn into pedophiles.

I wish the wall existed but so many men lack self respect and will fuck this dumpster anyways :feelspuke:

As the army of cucks and simps rush to inflate her ego with endless compliments worshipping and licking her feet

Imagine living without getting any sort of positive attention from the opposite sex in your entire life. :feelsseriously:

She's a skeleton. No wonder, that she looks like shit.

She looks like a crackwhore yet we expect to put these creatures on a pedestal just for having a vagina.

Seriously tho, it looks like carousel riding has took a toll on her body and put it through the ringer.

It's probably fake then like 90% of deaddit
My personal assumption is that she's a single mom who's worried about her ex trying to assert his parental rights on her child, and thought that she would get a better response by pretending to be him. Amusingly she didn't get shit for meaningful responses because that's the state of men's legal rights - nobody gives a fuck.

My personal assumption is that she's a single mom who's worried about her ex trying to assert his parental rights on her child, and thought that she would get a better response by pretending to be him. Amusingly she didn't get shit for meaningful responses because that's the state of men's legal rights - nobody gives a fuck.
I mean how consistent is the post history with this person being a foid?

She can easily find a simp on Tinder who wouldn't care about her skin,, but she demands Chad.

lmao @ those trash tattoos