Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Post wall roastie coping hard

What she doesn't understand is what she's trying to prove is the exception, not the norm.

d83.jpg

No one wants old 30+ women, not even incels.

Someone please pull up the “age of male vs age of women they want” chart

I wouldn't mind a 30+ woman the obly problem is that you have to get kids really fast because their clock is ticking. So I rather get like a 28 year old or something

Literally all of them look like they're in their mid 20s. :lul:

Lmao funny how they’re all not 40. Cause that’s when Hollywood drops you since you look old
What she doesn't understand is what she's trying to prove is the exception, not the norm.

Kek at them being so starved for content that they post their own memes there:feelshaha:, and further kek at it only getting three comments:feelskek:.

The best part is, just by being angry about stuff like this the foid who made that post (as well as the meme probably) proved that it fully applies to her. I'll fully admit, 30+-year-old women can definitely be attractive. The thing is though, the attractive ones probably don't even know about those kinds of memes, because they are too busy not growing up and still acting like teenage sluts. I already talked about having a coworker at the last place I worked at, whom I thought to be in her late-20s only to later find that she was 35, who pretty much didn't work at all and only spent her time gossiping and making out with the 6′2″ security guard we had there:feelsugh:.

okay, know posts them without tons of whore paint and photoshop
oh wait
375633_v9_bb.jpg
Amber-Heard-Jogging-02-050923-bc41f630a76c4ae5af87fefdf9eea9ad.jpg

All wearing makeup and filters that make them look more youthful

Still within the 30's age bracket 40 is where they decline really bad.