Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Post-wall noodlewhore will give you house and money to get married to her

What did the riceman do to deserve this

I'm a lanklet. Wonder what she would think of me.

lifefuel for @Ron.Belgrade :lul:

She'll die alone. Chang isn't going to waste himself on an aging hag.

Must be at least 180 cm with abs and must have healthy children.

So if I'm a physically weak 172 cm fatass and from a family with a history of mental and other illness it's officially over for me even with older noodlewhores in the last decade of their fertility?:fuk::fuk::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsrope::feelsrope:

There are so many people in China and they still have trouble finding someone? what they want must be outside of reality

and some ppl think height is cope jfl, tall enough and height alone can save u from inceldom

Main reason I want gilf. I may get a house when she passes

To be honest I don't see a problem with this.

Because most women complain about things like "well why do I have to settle for a guy who doesn't look that good??" What these women don't understand is that most men compensate for their looks with money.

This is actually a very rare case that a woman is willing to compensate with money. She states that she wants something from a guy, which is good looks, and she is willing to beckybuxx her way to get it. And I don't see any problem with that. After all, that's what men have been doing for tens of thousands of years.