Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Post wall 2/10 foid in wheelchair gets unlimited Chad matches

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Made a Tinder account with a post wall foid in wheelchair in my home area in Norway to see how it would go. I got so overwhelmed with matches (good looking guys) that I had to stop swiping. I could literally get 1k+ matches in a day if I kept on swiping.

The profile:

v6ocULU.jpg

"Happy lady in wheelchair."

The matches:

gtEBnog.jpg

4M7sTbp.jpg

Chad match

2eSqKBU.jpg

Another Chad.

Plenty of more Chads, but I will obviously not post them all.

Keep in mind that these were the top profiles shown, so they are probably not fake.

Guys who messaged her:

cq1dzuV.jpg

He super liked her and used a clever opener, showing that he read her bio.

xjqqWFp.jpg

Over for ethnics.

MV5keCq.jpg

qNQifVN.jpg

Now, you could say that some of these guys are just spam swiping right, but there were still those who messaged and all of them can't be swiping blind.

Honestly, I did not expect this result at all. i expected some matches, but not this many and not with so many Chads.

The profile hasn't been up for long, just for tonight.

I think I am ready to swallow the black pill.

What are you still doing in the west? Go To Asia! NOW!
https://incels.is/threads/hamlossus-gets-39-matches-in-the-philippines-in-one-day.68686/
(he got 70 matches actually at the end of it all)

Attachments

• matches.jpg
    matches.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:
Damn its over. Where have you been?

over (in the west)

Made a Tinder account with a post wall foid in wheelchair in my home area in Norway to see how it would go. I got so overwhelmed with matches (good looking guys) that I had to stop swiping. I could literally get 1k+ matches in a day if I kept on swiping.

The profile:

v6ocULU.jpg

"Happy lady in wheelchair-"

4M7sTbp.jpg

Chad match

2eSqKBU.jpg

Another Chad.

Keep in mind that these were the top profiles shown, so they are probably not fake.

Guys who messaged her:

cq1dzuV.jpg

xjqqWFp.jpg

Over for ethnics.

MV5keCq.jpg

qNQifVN.jpg

Now, you could say that some of these guys are just spam swiping right, but there were still those who messaged and all of them can't be swiping blind.

Honestly, I did not expect this result at all. i expected some matches, but not this many and not with so many Chads.

What are you still doing in the west? Go To asia! NOW!
https://incels.is/threads/hamlossus-gets-39-matches-in-the-philippines-in-one-day.68686/

show the messages

show the messages
It's in Norwegian. All are just "hi" outside of one saying "You are rolling into my heart" in reference to her being in a wheelchair.

Great, HT done?

is
It's done with yeah. Now it's just a waiting game. I don't look as bad bald as I had expected, so not completely truecel for the next 2 months.

You should see a thread where that Eggman guy slighty resembles a girl and also gets matches,foids aren't the only ones to blame,cucks and desperate fucks have their share of load too.

I forgot to include matches, it's posted now, sorry.
You should see a thread where that Eggman guy slighty resembles a girl and also gets matches,foids aren't the only ones to blame,cucks and desperate fucks have their share of load too.
Saw it. Hilarious.

100% over for XY cels

WTF @ the chadlites and high tier normies messaging and super liking this beast

WTF ???!!

I hope they are just trolling her/playing around

It's in Norwegian. All are just "hi" outside of one saying "You are rolling into my heart" in reference to her being in a wheelchair.

It's done with yeah. Now it's just a waiting game. I don't look as bad bald as I had expected, so not completely truecel for the next 2 months.
great, good luck

@knajjd Sticky it. This black pill has to be seen.

Now honestly i can say i know that it is, in fact, truly, and without a doubt, over

And there are still people who believe they have a chance in this game by _maxxing? It was rigged from the start.

TOPKEK at the message by Patrick

Also you must have room temperature IQ to believe this is real.

Last edited:
TOPKEK at the message by Patrick

Also you must have room temperature IQ to believe this is real.
It's real, I have no intensive to lie. People know I don't bullshit. Try it out for yourself tbh.

Also, the message from Patrick matches up with the bio, which matches up with the pic. Unless you think I am sneaky enough to swap out pic with good looking wheelchair user.

vidWeXA.jpg

inb4 "it's photoshopped."

Swallow the black pill already.

Last edited:
todays looking pretty pleasant to go fucking hang myself from a tree

The profile:

v6ocULU.jpg

"Happy lady in wheelchair."

The matches:

gtEBnog.jpg

4M7sTbp.jpg

Chad match

2eSqKBU.jpg

Another Chad.

Guys who messaged her:

cq1dzuV.jpg

He super liked her and used a clever opener, showing that he read her bio.

xjqqWFp.jpg

Over for ethnics.

MV5keCq.jpg

qNQifVN.jpg

What are you still doing in the west? Go To Asia! NOW!

You scandinaviancels have it tought in the lands of the beautiful people. At least here in the UK most of us are mutants on a different degree.

Can you take this further? I want to see how many of them are down for getting their dicks wet. How many will give you a phone number?

You scandinaviancels have it tought in the lands of the beautiful people. At least here in the UK most of us are mutants on a different degree.
There's no such thing as scandinaviancels except ethnics and immigrants

Chad central, jfl at competing with viking's DNA

They mog me in every way.

Fucking unreal, there is no competing with that. 1 woman no matter how ugly, old, or disabled has more value than tens of thousands of men put together. The west needs to die.

It's real, I have no intensive to lie. People know I don't bullshit. Try it out for yourself tbh.

Also, the message from Patrick matches up with the bio, which matches up with the pic. Unless you think I am sneaky enough to swap out pic with good looking wheelchair user.

vidWeXA.jpg

How is it possible that in late 2018 the black pills keep getting stronger.

Jesus christ

What was your experience with Erdogan and how many grafts?

What was your experience with Erdogan and how many grafts?
Very professional clinic and he's a really nice person. Everything went smoothly.

2800 grafts from NW3 to NW1.
How is it possible that in late 2018 the black pills keep getting stronger.

Jesus christ
I have no idea how it can be this bad. I did not expect my experiment to turn out like this, I actually expected to be able to lessen the black pill a little. Matches are still flowing in despite not swiping and I have two more messages, from good looking guys.

If I wasn't sure about going to Thailand already, I am now. Not even going to bother with the west, straight to Asia.

vidWeXA.jpg

Wrong Its over

Cucks like these make my blood boil in a way foids cannot.

Fuck Scandinavia, can't wait to get out of here.

Cucks like these make my blood boil in a way foids cannot.

Fuck Scandinavia, can't wait to get out of here.
It's not just Scandinavia, it's the west. SEA or bust.

Not even going to bother with the west, straight to Asia.

High IQ choice my friend, its well established Thailand and phillipines should be the first port of call for any white/western incel.

If you do any more experiments, can you up the ante with a profile about how the chick is fecally incontinent and has to wear dipers? And how if any guy wants to hook up with her, he might have to wipe her ass at some point?

I want to see just HOW LOW men will go in 2018.

Guys have a higher sex drive, tinder is about hooking up not relationships and I can guarantee 100% of these guys would not enter a long term relationship with this woman.

Meh, Scandinavia is the virtue singalling capital of the world. I’d expect the same if you used a disabled guy. No way any of these Chads would fuck her, they’d take her on a date and try to monetarily entertain her with a slew of platitudes then forget and drop her.

Guys have a higher sex drive, tinder is about hooking up not relationships and I can guarantee 100% of these guys would not enter a long term relationship with this woman.

So what? The point is that women have access to men far beyond their reach normally, so when their equivalent looksmatch comes along courting for a relationship, why would she settle for that subpar relationship when she has a 10/10 chad hookup on offer.

Women dont WANT relationships with betas. They want access to chad, even if its only temporary and they have to share.

Tutorial Island will only get easier.

So what? The point is that women have access to men far beyond their reach normally, so when their equivalent looksmatch comes along courting for a relationship, why would she settle for that subpar relationship when she has a 10/10 chad hookup on offer.

Women dont WANT relationships with betas. They want access to chad, even if its only temporary and they have to share.

What I'm saying is that if men were more picky then women wouldn't have many choices and would be forced to pick someone with equivalent looks, but obviously we are too horny to think with our heads (brain) so I doubt it's going to happen.

please tell me this isnt true

Must have some sort of sick fetish.

Must have some sort of sick fetish.
That many people?

please tell me this isnt true
Do you want the truth or to feel better?

If you want the truth:
https://incels.is/threads/to-those-of-you-who-call-my-tinder-experiments-fake-video-proof.71069/

Sex

Sex2

Was just about to delete acc as two more messages rolled in.

This one reads:

"Do you want to have sex?"

Does this guy mog you? If not, gtfo.

Ugly foids have access to much better guys than us by just swiping a screen.

Last edited: