Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Post vids that make you feel sad and subhuman

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★

It's often said that music videos featuring topless women and other forms of female nudity are and racy and cheap, just poor, shallow attempts at art, baiting for easy attention. But from my perspective, this music video is an absolutely masterpiece because art is supposed to instigate feelings on people and it does instigate a shitload of feelings on me to see those women (all of whom look extremely attractive to me; white, thin, young, beautiful exotic faces, natural body and natural look) hanging casually half-naked in those takes while this melancholic metronome-paced music plays.

I know I'll never experience any kind of intimacy with women like that. Not even with prostitutes, since all prostitutes look nothing like that, especially in my area. Ogre.

The baby stuff is extra sad because I know I will never even touch women like that, let alone have a family with one.

Last edited:
these just make me feel sad

these just make me feel sad

Watch Gunbuster if you enjoyed Anohana. It works with the thematic of different characters aging differently and the implications and emotional factors of it million times better than Anohana did.

Watch Gunbuster if you enjoyed Anohana. It works with the thematic of different characters aging differently and the implications and emotional factors of it million times better than Anohana did.
i think i started it but never finished it, wasn't really able to get into mecha but i'll add to my plan to watch

i think i started it but never finished it, wasn't really able to get into mecha but i'll add to my plan to watch
I don't like mecha either. The mecha stuff and the battles are mediocre at best. The last one isn't even animated, kek.

But the focus is on the story and feels, which are absolute gold. One of the few animes that made me cry a little.

I don't like mecha either. The mecha stuff and the battles are mediocre at best. The last one isn't even animated, kek.

But the focus is on the story and feels, which are absolute gold. One of the few animes that made me cry a little.
I guess i'll check it out right after i finish Udon World and Clannad

It's often said that music videos featuring topless women and other forms of female nudity are and racy and cheap, just poor, shallow attempts at art, baiting for easy attention.

Your vid makes me wanna go silence of the lambs on those bitches. But on related note, the user Alia once mentioned how women, in any sort of statement they're trying to make, typically resort to taking off their clothes. I fuckin lol side to side because it's so true in my own observation.

Political activism = takes clothes off
Making money = takes clothes off
Artistic expression = takes clothes off

This seen Hits close to home.

Last edited:

Last edited:

Never in my life have I gotten any sort of "confession" from a foid. Never