Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Post the most depressed/despondent/nihilistic song you know ITT

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I nominate Nirvana's "Milk It". I simply love these lyrics.

I am my own parasite
I don't need a host to live
We feed off of each other
We can share our endorphns
Doll steak, test meat

I won my own pet virus
I get to pet and name her
Her milk is my shit
My shit is her milk

Doll steak, test meat
Look on the bright side is suicide
Lost eyesight I'm on your side
Angel left wing, right wing, broken wing
Lack of iron and/or sleeping
Protector of the kennel
Ecto-plasma
Ecto-Skeletal
Obituary birthday
Your scent is still here in my place of recovery

I am not in a depressed mood atm , but there you go

Love Nirvana btw.

Last edited:

Not a song but a game OST but still it's depressing af for me !!!

Music for when I finally kill myself

How I feel when I'm awake and aware.

In a healthy state, analog tape is pale brown, the color of the magnetic audio recording contained therein. In 2001, William Basinski, looking to digitize a collection of older tape loops he’d made out of easy listening music, found that the tape began to flake a bit as it played, like paint peeling. Playing the loops repeatedly, they began to lose their composition as the tape disintegrated. What starts as a snippet of a forlorn brass instrument eventually degraded into a pale imitation, as though he’d produced a composition and then, immediately after, performed its faded memory.The Disintegration Loops is immensely long (the first of its four parts is over an hour), but it is made up of repeated snippets sometimes as short as five or 10 seconds. Over the course of that mammoth running time, you hear the piece fall apart, literally. “I’m recording the life and death of a melody,” Basinski said in a 2011 Radiolab interview. “It just made me think of human beings, you know, and how we die.” The mysteries of life and death are perhaps too big a question to be answered by tape drone, and Basinski doesn’t attempt to. His piece is beautiful and sad, temporal and infinite; its changes are imperceptible, yet ever-present. It sounds like wind, like a ship’s horn heard in the distance when lost at sea, on track to either rescuing you or passing you by.Basinski made the accidental discovery of the tapes’ disintegration in 2001, shortly before the attacks on the World Trade Center. From his home in Brooklyn on September 11th, he made a short film of the light just before the evening’s end. When Disintegration Loops was released, a still from that film made up its cover. The music has since been entwined with the loss of that day, and rightfully so, but it represents forward momentum, too. Hearing the sound slowly degrade, it's clear it will eventually disappear entirely. But until then, it keeps going, trying its best to play before reaching the end.

Here's another one that should resonate

Fucking brings back memories.

http://www.firebrandx.com/sh2completesoundtrack.html

If you're a fan and you want the complete Silent Hill 2 OST then this is it. The official one doesn't even touch all the songs.

Thank you, i got special edition SH2 for PS2 and i have the making of at least, i think it may have songs but i am not sure. Thanks anyway i love the music for this game.

Thank you, i got special edition SH2 for PS2 and i have the making of at least, i think it may have songs but i am not sure. Thanks anyway i love the music for this game.

Yeah I know the feeling man.
I was a huge Silent Hill fan growing up and I remember during FF shrines Glory Days they had music Rips for all the soundtracks because they never posted the full soundtrack with all the songs and trust me bro you don't have all the songs. it's why the file size is so high and you can look at the picture and see what songs are in it

http://www.silenthillmemories.net/music/shh_csts_en.htm

That site has all the silent Hill games music ripped and titled with an ultimate collection.

Yeah I know the feeling man.
I was a huge Silent Hill fan growing up and I remember during FF shrines Glory Days they had music Rips for all the soundtracks because they never posted the full soundtrack with all the songs and trust me bro you don't have all the songs. it's why the file size is so high and you can look at the picture and see what songs are in it

http://www.silenthillmemories.net/music/shh_csts_en.htm

That site has all the silent Hill games music ripped and titled with an ultimate collection.
Glad to see people still care about those games and have the soundtracks online, the series is pretty much dead now....and it didn't have a good game for years.

Glad to see people still care about those games and have the soundtracks online, the series is pretty much dead now....and it didn't have a good game for years.

Rather it dead before we see it completely fucked up like corporations are doing with these reboots.

Back then these tracks reminded me the labor of love fans went through to record the music because we couldn't even buy it.

Yeah, I wish I could be an example
Wish I could say I stood up for you
And fought for what was right
But I never did
I just wore my trenchcoat and stayed out every single night
You think I'm joking?
Try me
Try me
Yeah come on, try me tonight
I did what was wrong though I knew what was right
I've got no wisdom that I want to pass on
Just don't hang round here, no, I'm telling you son
You don't want to know me

this band got tonnes of em eh

Like waking out of a fever dream charged with incandescent lust only to face the same blank wall you've seen every night for the past few years:

I'm in you
So hard
My teeth are numb
Till I turn
Blue!

Virgin lover
Do what I want
Please bend over
Daddy's girl
Say you mean it
Your words, no good
I could kill you