Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Post the foid you genuinely think is the most attractive in the world

daydreamER

daydreamER

Formerly known as fantasycel
★★★★★
Post the first foid you think of when I ask this question. If you think of someone you know IRL just post someone else that has their pictures publicly available online.

Femme frape

This is a perfect 10 in my eyes.

I've been COOMING to this noodlewhore's 'face and feet' for close to TEN fucking years! :feelsping:
67f87bce7a0148c858dacc5f8bb55169
Seul gi Kang Feet 4195298

Idk many specific names of attractive women but I find belle delphine hot asf

Flat750x075f pad750x1000f8f8f8 1

You niggas are useless btw. I was actually hoping for some serious posts :fuk:

Are you referring to me? Can you explain what he means?
Yeah I'm referring to you, brocel. It's just that I don't think you need anything too EXTREME, unlike most GIGAcoomers like myself.:feelsping::feelskek:

Yeah I'm referring to you, brocel. It's just that I don't think you need anything too EXTREME, unlike most GIGAcoomers like myself.:feelsping::feelskek:
I see. What do you mean by extreme? Can you post an example?

Never mind you are the one who posted the noodlewhore. What is extreme about that? Seems normal to me.

For old lady i still find cute despite hitting her late 40s

IMG 3381 Michelle monaghan

And someone who is like a 10/10 for me is sadie sink idk gingers are my type it’s either they’ll can be two things low teir beckys or high tier staceys

IMG 3382

images
images

How is she so sexy omfg

The girl I saw in the train station the other day.

She was so pretty that I get sad every time I think about her. Unfortunately i dont have any pictures.