Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Post some good horror movies boyos!!!

Moustachcel

Moustachcel

Banned
-
Today only they where I watch horror movies post some good non cucked ones. Ofc I'm going to watch it alone.

Bump. I wish I had a suggestion but I'm terrible with thinking of movies to recommend. The most recent movie I've seen thats horror was the VVitch but I legit forget what happens since its been so long.

A Serbian Film and Slaughtered Vomit Dolls

What type of horror OP ? Gore , Scary , Supernatural ?

hand_it_to_him.0.gif

Is this movie worth a try?
It has a diffrent filming technique.
I'm not recommending it btw, i need recommendations.

The movies with Michael Myers and Jason Voorhess. Love watching them kill normies.

Try watching this one...

A Serbian Film If You like gore

Jeepers creepers

Watch "The Witch" one of the best newer horror films. Im going to watch the movie "The Wailing" tonight, I have been putting aside for a while now cause I've been to busy to watch 2+ hour movie but I've heard its good so going to finally watch it tonight.

A Serbian Film
A Serbian Film If You like gore
JFL that movie is straight garbage. Predictable and terrible production. The message it was trying to convey was all right but still played out. The only redeeming factor was the triggering it causes to normies since they don't understand the message.

Jeepers creepers
Just leave

JFL that movie is straight garbage. Predictable and terrible production. The message it was trying to convey was all right but still played out. The only redeeming factor was the triggering it causes to normies since they don't understand the message.
It was fun for the 14 year old me. Normies that don't get the movie trigger me.

Watch "The Witch" one of the best newer horror films. Im going to watch the movie "The Wailing" tonight, I have been putting aside for a while now cause I've been to busy to watch 2+ hour movie but I've heard its good so going to finally watch it tonight.

Just leave
is the nun good?

I guess age has to do with my disliking of the film. I watched it not so long ago and it didn't live up to the "hype". Normies just get so traumitzed over the dumbest shit thats why kek.

is the nun good?
straight garbage. Full of shitty/predictable jumpscares and tries to be humous throughout the movie but fails.

I guess age has to do with my disliking of the film. I watched it not so long ago and it didn't live up to the "hype". Normies just get so traumitzed over the dumbest shit thats why kek.
Never listen to the snowflakes on the internet, they get triggered over words.

The Exorcist, Hereditary, Sinister, Insidious, The Conjuring are the only movies I consider "scary". I like slashers more though. They are extremely fun. Child's Play, Friday the 13th, TCM(the first one), The Funhouse, Halloween 2 etc..

14 year old normies that don't understand Serbian history? That's everyone

My life is a pretty good horror movie

The Shining is the best psychological horror movie ever tbh.

hand_it_to_him.0.gif

Unfriended, right? It's meh. Not scary. There is a big "in your face" type of jump scare at the end.

Just leave
I honestly didn't like The Witch, the circlejerk surrounding the movie on reddit and subsequent letdown upon watching left a bitter taste in my mouth. I did like the scene where the boy is in the woods and sees that woman though.
Cube is nice.

Hmm, i will give it a try but not sure if i'm going to like it.
Let us know what you think. It's pretty much like every other teenage horror movie.

hand_it_to_him.0.gif

It is worth a try if you want to laugh at how fucking bad it is

I'm interested in its technique actually.
That's interesting too, it did take some iq to make it work, it's unique and simple yet effective.

If it had good writing it could have been a great movie.

That's interesting too, it did take some iq to make it work, it's unique and simple yet effective.

If it had good writing it could have been a great movie.
Btw we both have over 2k posts. I just realized that.

Whatever you experience IRL on average

I honestly didn't like The Witch, the circlejerk surrounding the movie on reddit and subsequent letdown upon watching left a bitter taste in my mouth. I did like the scene where the boy is in the woods and sees that woman though.
How did the movie let you down? It was true horror with actual story telling and atmosphere. And most normies disliked it anyways cause they find it boring cause it didn't have enough jumpscares or were to low iq to understand the character or bother even turning on subtitles JFL.

I watched it once, I only liked the cinematography, that stood out but the rest.... not so much. Ending made me lul. Also lol at killing off the only ethnic in your movie.

How did the movie let you down? It was true horror with actual story telling and atmosphere. And most normies disliked it anyways cause they find it boring cause it didn't have enough jumpscares or were to low iq to understand the character or bother even turning on subtitles JFL.

It was just boring, not because of the lack of jump scares, but because it failed to draw me in. Everyone in the horror subplebbit said how good it was, well they were wrong. There are plenty of other horror movies which create a great atmosphere, this just wasn't it. Have you watched Martyrs?

Cube is fine; has other parts as well (e.g. Cube Zero)
Sinister is a scary little movie, also has a sequel
I'd also recommend the Saw series
Hostel series - a bit nasty (for me at least), but overall, fine
As for killing normies, yes, the Friday the 13th series is OK

@JeffGoldblumInTheFly