Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Post small things that make you want to rope that normies don’t ever notice

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
When you try snap chatting a girl (works for Chad, I just gotta hide my acne and chin with text bars right?) and you think its going ok, and then one day they have a 5 second snap instead of default infinite duration setting.

The first time that happened to me and I put 2 and 2 together I fucking lost it, I was seething with rage. I had spent almost a month getting to know some girl and even watched her favorite movie just to talk to her about it. I know it’s because I’m just ugly. This has happened multiple times now, but fortunately I wised up after the first experience and stopped bothering to suck up to them on the way. Even still, every time I see the timed snap and know that the object of my affection has sent nudes to some fucking Chad I’ve never met fills me with rage. I usually spend like half an hour just running through guilt trip suicide fantasies in my head afterwards. I can’t ever see myself roping, but this seemingly small thing has inspired such anger in me that I had to ask if any of you had similar things. Stuff that seems innocuous to normies, but pains you immensely every time.

tldr; Every time a girl on snapchat sends me a snap with a timer and I realize they’ve probably been sending nudes I spend an hour sperging out from anger, post similar triggers

Seeing people happy.

How when a foid and a sub8 male compete, everyone always cheers the foid on regardless of the situation or personalities, "oppressed" my ass it's fucking ragefuel.

When people are forced to sit next to me they often sit on the edge of their chair as if they want to be as far away from me as possible.

Seeing a couple, especially when the male mogs the female completely.

My neighbors' cars are always gone during the day, whereas mine rots outside on the street. They know, it's beyond over for me

Going literally anywhere and seeing happy couples, friends together, and families when I am there alone and not by choice.

height, too short to be noticed

Seeing foids laughing and having a good time with her friends and knowing that I'll never be able to illicit those feelings out of her because I'm high inhib and socially incompetent.

If you're a low status aspie you're always treated like hot garbage. I've just started calling cucks out when they're disrespectful, I'm too old to put up with that shit

tldr; Every time a girl on snapchat sends me a snap with a timer and I realize they’ve probably been sending nudes I spend an hour sperging out from anger, post similar triggers

:dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels:

When I sit down in a lecture hall and the seats directly nearby me almost never get filled, or are the absolute last to be taken in a full classroom.

idk why ppl think snap is hard it’s unironically a decent way to try and escape inceldom since you can make chad bitmoji and just send back pics that don’t have you in them. Usually they have no reason to be repulsed by my avatar alone, and I can at least build up some momentum before eating shit yet again. I figure if I try enough times there must be some way out of here, right? I think it’s at least worth a shot, if it actually works I could finally achieve a life of contentment. I recommend it if you haven’t completely resigned your chances at happiness. Hell I encourage you to. Unless you’re an oldcel, then it’s over kys

going outside with my mom and seeing couples
:feelsrope:

How can you use Snapchat as an incel? I feel uncomfortable just taking a selfie and I would never think of sending it to anyone ever.

When you try snap chatting a girl (works for Chad, I just gotta hide my acne and chin with text bars right?) and you think its going ok, and then one day they have a 5 second snap instead of default infinite duration setting.

The first time that happened to me and I put 2 and 2 together I fucking lost it, I was seething with rage. I had spent almost a month getting to know some girl and even watched her favorite movie just to talk to her about it. I know it’s because I’m just ugly. This has happened multiple times now, but fortunately I wised up after the first experience and stopped bothering to suck up to them on the way. Even still, every time I see the timed snap and know that the object of my affection has sent nudes to some fucking Chad I’ve never met fills me with rage. I usually spend like half an hour just running through guilt trip suicide fantasies in my head afterwards. I can’t ever see myself roping, but this seemingly small thing has inspired such anger in me that I had to ask if any of you had similar things. Stuff that seems innocuous to normies, but pains you immensely every time.

Dude I do not understand a single fucking you just said.
idk why ppl think snap is hard it’s unironically a decent way to try and escape inceldom since you can make chad bitmoji and just send back pics that don’t have you in them. Usually they have no reason to be repulsed by my avatar alone, and I can at least build up some momentum before eating shit yet again. I figure if I try enough times there must be some way out of here, right? I think it’s at least worth a shot, if it actually works I could finally achieve a life of contentment. I recommend it if you haven’t completely resigned your chances at happiness. Hell I encourage you to. Unless you’re an oldcel, then it’s over kys
What foids do you even talk to on there? How do you find them?

going outside with my mom and seeing couples
:feelsrope:
Old couples are fine, seeing teen couples are distilled suifuel

How can you use Snapchat as an incel? I feel uncomfortable just taking a selfie and I would never think of sending it to anyone ever.
I dun understand too unless u larp as a chad?

When I show my face on snapchat they just unadd me.

Thoratic cancer

Every slutty makeup, dress so far

When I see a high school aged foid dressed like a complete slut and I realize that there is a 95% chance some Chad has been in that and I will never be able to legally or illegally.

Seeing old friend groups which i was kicked out of

When I show my face on snapchat they just unadd me.
I just don’t show my face, it leaves plausible deniability of hideous appearance. I just send pics of whatever room I’m in or something
Old couples are fine, seeing teen couples are distilled suifuel

I dun understand too unless u larp as a chad?
Yep, Chad larping is the way to go. Obviously you’ll always hit a dead end if you try to meet in person, but just talking to someone who acts like I’m human is nice even if it’s fake

Every time a girl on snapchat sends me a snap with a timer and I realize they’ve probably been sending nudes
I never even thought about that before but makes sense.

Sunny and hot weather when I want to ldar in peace. I really need to invest in blackout curtains or just move all my shit into the spare room which doesn't face the sun. Also the sun brings out hundreds of normalscum enjoying themselves and having fun :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke::woke:

-PDA
-Not experiencing teen love

Reading this thread and realizing how old I am since I had no fucking clue what you were describing

Seeing a couple, especially when the male mogs the female completely.
For me it is especially when there is a huge disparity in height.
Seeing a 1.90 male with a 1.50 female causes irrational amount of rage in me.
Seeing old friend groups which i was kicked out of
Brutal

Seeing a couple holding hands is ragefuel
full