Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

post reddit stories that are blackpilled

• Thread starter Deleted member 37269
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37269

Banned
-
9215148C 3871 4B90 8515 ABF8603B0D29
AE58D6BD E488 4F67 B723 F8B6A10F0255

Any doubt that ER was right about females being putrid depraved beings driven by animalistic instincts? This is seriously disgusting. We have to respect them, right? And then read shit like this, right? Okay, it's reddit, very probably a larp, but many women are THIS fucking trash in real life and reason why so many men end their lives after discovering the true nature of their so loved "soulmates".

Don't know how you managed to find these stories but this is a very solid post from a graycel.

Any doubt that ER was right about females being putrid depraved beings driven by animalistic instincts? This is seriously disgusting. We have to respect them, right? And then read shit like this, right? Okay, it's reddit, very probably a larp, but many women are THIS fucking trash in real life and reason why so many men end their lives after discovering the true nature of their so loved "soulmates".

Don't know how you managed to find these stories but this is a very solid post from a graycel.
I found them on this site itself actually. I just want to collect more stories of these types so I can cope by reading them again whenever I feel lonely.

I found them on this site itself actually. I just want to collect more stories of these types so I can cope by reading them again whenever I feel lonely.
Cope with this? I can't stand reading these stories. It's too much ropefuel, so depressing. People living life while I fucking rot my whole fucking life away. This is ropefuel to another galaxy, not a cope for me.

Cope with this? I can't stand reading these stories. It's too much ropefuel, so depressing. People living life while I fucking rot my whole fucking life away. This is ropefuel to another galaxy, not a cope for me.
Yeah I agree first pic is ropefuel but stories like 2nd pic and this one
365237E7 18D8 40DA BD23 FA9FB6D5475D

make me a bit happier I wont have to deal with shit like this happening to me.

Reddit is not blackpilled most likely larps

Reddit is not blackpilled most likely larps
The first story probably isn't. Its in his tone. Completly brutal how chad ruins all women and we are supposed to pick up the scraps.

Cheater

Redditcheat1

Redditcheat2

Redditcheat3

Balitrip

Cheatrevemge

Professorcuck

Redditcheat4

Redditcheat5

Redditcheat6

Redditcheatpartone

Redditcheatparttwo

Redditcheatpartthree

Cheatedanniversary

Divhorrorstory1
Divhorror2
Divhorror3
Divhorror7
Divhorror8
Divhorror9
Divhorror10
Divhorror4
Divhorror5
Divhorror6

League

Brutalredditpill

Womenevil1

Blackpill9

Tinderblackpill

Nerdygirlshatenerdyguys

Noooo

Voted

Ugly incel revenge

STANDARDSS

Onmyway

I'm not pro-life, I'm just posting this as a blackpill.
Dyke

Dykesuicide

Foreveralonewomen

Bannedsedo

Roastieconfession

Cuckedontheweddingnight

EIGHTY

Last edited:
I FUCKING HATE THIS PLANET AND PEOPLE SO MUCH
I CAN'T READ THIS, I CAN'T, IT'S TOO MUCH ROPEFUEL

Well, I want to kms after reading this so thnanks for that