Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Post prime 42 year old hoe makes a million dollars in 5 days on onlyfans

People who pay for nudes on OnlyFans should be shot on sight and left to bleed out.

She deserves it. Its the cucks and soys who pay that should be gunned down.

FUCKING hell. I would have moved out of my house. So much I could do with a million dollars

FUCKING hell. I would have moved out of my house. So much I could do with a million dollars
I would LLmaxxed and roidmaxxed and then I would succeed in life.

how much longer can the wagies cope

I would LLmaxxed and roidmaxxed and then I would succeed in life.

Definitely LLmaxx in India (cheapest there) and then I would just focus on lifting weights and getting stronger for the rest of my life. Idc how long it takes. I would also probably do a penile implant of some sort.

I wanna kms. Srsly. This shit aint fair. It aint fair at all.

Human civilization was a mistake.

somebody call the IRS

Just be female theory

I swear simps will be the end of humanity,

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: at red pill copers

They think women after 40 will start to liking you because their looks and fertility drops.
Just keep working out, improving your looks and collecting money for next 20 years so some woman find you worthy of her.:feelsclown:

Women are spoiled little shits in every aspect of life. Keep them in cages for fucks sake.

Sometimes I wonder if there are shell corporations set up just to pay money to these kinds of things so society can get even worse and prostitution and men getting sex out of deals with women can be outlawed (like with Harvey Weinstein).

I don't see any guy doing this IRL.

Imagine wageslaving a lifetime for the same amount.

wagies absolutely btfo

How the fuck is this allowed to be possible?