Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Post pics of your oneitis

Worst character design anime

:owo:

Fuck ur GrAY ass:smonk:

if i do that i would be expelled from school. i dont know but somehow she would understand.

the only woman fit for a man like me

I don't have one but if had to choose would probably purchase a clone of a foid who looks like this:

@Normie Exterminator what about you? :feelsaww:

I don't have one but if had to choose would probably purchase a clone of a foid who looks like this:
View attachment 648910
@Normie Exterminator what about you? :feelsaww:
My 8/10 noodle stacy college classmate :ahegao:

She wears slutty clothes like miniskirts that show her fat ass, croptops that show her perky boobs and hourglass glass figure, ripped jeans, and heels to school:feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Her face is beautiful too- She has a heart shaped face, a perfect jawline, cute barbie lips with pink lipgloss/red lipstick on it, doe eyes, good eyebrows and her skin is somewhat tan. She has an hourglass figure, perky boobies, and a nice butt.

Her hair is also long and black:ahegao:. She's asian and she somewhat resembles one of those cute kpop girl group idols. Even without makeup she's prettier than the average girl in my school wearing some makeup:feelsEhh:

Sadly she has a blonde chadlite boyfriend:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: and she will never notice me:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Haven't had one for 4 years :shock::blackpill::feelsmage:

She doesn't have social media

Flesh light or any lbfm bar girl will do
it mechanical like blowing your nose

My queen is only for my eyes :feelsdevil:

I can't because I don't have a oneitis.

Won't post them but one is a latina with curly hair (I thought she was mulatto) kinda looks like this, bit of a stretch, she's cuter and has shorter hair. And also sorta like this part of another girl's face.
Kierakali2
376c510df8213a86913d72b1170ed1f6

The other's a thin, kinda tall, blonde with blue eyes. She looks kinda like if Matthew Lillard had a younger sister.
8zDx4L8H7kujSypwjyodbN