Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Post pics of your custom characters

Runt171

Runt171

Mythic
My two most recent characters have been from elden ring and fallout new vegas

Ive always enjoyed making custom charecters its really fun to me to craft a strange character out of nothing so that the game feels more personal to you

Whenever I see people posting their elden ring charecters online they look like they spent alot of time trying to make them look attractive or cool
so I decided to go against that

E6A940E3 1A81 4958 83E0 ABD73BC4E134

I made my character look like the ugly undead corpse Of a framecel incel was risen from the dead and forced to fight
I wanted to make his face look depressed as if he had already lived through the long and brutal life of an incel before being ripped out of the peace of death into The world Of ER and now he is filled with disappointment that he has to live again

I named him rotter too as a reference to my current lifestyle
4700D4D3 0CEA 4943 BAA3 E7CDD407D86E

Go ER(Elden ring)

Its so funny to me to see other peoples characters and then compare it to mine
They probably spent an hour making them while It took me 15 mins at the most to make this guy
dont get me wrong I still like the way he looks I think It fits into the game alot more that an undead corpse is walking around Rather then a chad or a stacy

But people cant resist making their characters look good in any multiplayer game so that they can feel good looking at them and get the halo effect from other people seeing their character in game

Now I think of it even back in the day I would make incel looking characters in most multiplayer games just to annoy people
In rdr2 online people would do the same thing as The Elden ring players
trying to make attractive and cool looking characters

But my character was a fat balding ugly hillbilly guy

All of my outfits looked terrible because of how fat he was but I liked it like that

It also made me stand out around all the other players who were skinny or muscular chads with tryhard looking outfits while I just wore overalls and ugly shoes or walked around shirtless to show off his fat body to everyone to Fill them with disgust

I dont have any pics of him though sadly

My friend sent me a clip of us playing years ago a few months ago

We were running around saint denis just beating women to death and assaulting random people it was funny asf to see because I wasn't even fully blackpilled at that point

I wish I could post this clip but I think he deleted it

This is my fallout character I tried to make him look like a shark because I normally have an evil play style when I play rpg games and I act like a predator to all the npcs in game
So I wanted to make him look threatening but kind of goofy at the same time

Normally I end up killing everyone in the game by the end
so I made him a baldcel because then He has a reason to be angry and Go ER on every single person in the wasteland

2E232F5D 2168 4FA3 A161 CC239C724FC9

Idk If I will end up finishing the game because Ive played it so many times that it is boring to me now but If I do this will probably be the last time I ever play new vegas

It is still one of my favourite games though despite it being boring now

Attachments

• 04C75FC8-270B-4D6D-A621-4B42726E6E96.jpeg
    04C75FC8-270B-4D6D-A621-4B42726E6E96.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 50
Last edited:
I don't have any screenshots to share at the moment, but I also create ugly game characters.

I give them acne, bushy unibrows, make their shoulders narrow and arms and wrists thin.

I don't have any screenshots to share at the moment, but I also create ugly game characters.

I give them acne, bushy unibrows, make their shoulders narrow and arms and wrists thin.
What games did you make them on??

Fallout, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Elder Scrolls
Of course not all games allow you to change every aspect of your character. But these are the game series I typically play.

Ive always enjoyed making custom charecters its really fun to me to craft a strange character out of nothing so that the game feels more personal to you

Whenever I see people posting their elden ring charecters online they look like they spent alot of time trying to make them look attractive or cool

View attachment 1186373
I made my character look like the ugly undead corpse Of a framecel incel was risen from the dead and forced to fight
I wanted to make his face look depressed as if he had already lived through the long and brutal life of an incel before being ripped out of the peace of death into The world Of ER and now he is filled with disappointment that he has to live again

View attachment 1186375
Go ER(Elden ring)

They probably spent an hour making them while It took me 15 mins at the most to make this guy
dont get me wrong I still like the way he looks I think It fits into the game alot more that an undead corpse is walking around Rather then a chad or a stacy

But people cant resist making their characters look good in any multiplayer game so that they can feel good looking at them and get the halo effect from other people seeing their character in game

Now I think of it even back in the day I would make incel looking characters in most multiplayer games just to annoy people

All of my outfits looked terrible because of how fat he was but I liked it like that

It also made me stand out around all the other players who were skinny or muscular chads with tryhard looking outfits while I just wore overalls and ugly shoes or walked around shirtless to show off his fat body to everyone to Fill them with disgust

We were running around saint denis just beating women to death and assaulting random people it was funny asf to see because I wasn't even fully blackpilled at that point

This is my fallout character I tried to make him look like a shark because I normally have an evil play style when I play rpg games and I act like a predator to all the npcs in game

so I made him a baldcel because then He has a reason to be angry and Go ER on every single person in the wasteland

View attachment 1186385
Idk If I will end up finishing the game because Ive played it so many times that it is boring to me now but If I do this will probably be the last time I ever play new vegas

New vegas character is shaggy suave hair, white, young with survivalist beard.

Of course not all games allow you to change every aspect of your character. But these are the game series I typically play.
I wish More games would have deeper charecter customisation

Even in fallout 4 where you can change your body the skinniest body still has a chad frame
You cant choose your height either unless you use mods

brutal no replys with pics to this day

55F783583286B5AC6346155F7DB1AAECC97A9691

my cyberpunk character, former corporate hitman now a merc.

View attachment 1186373

View attachment 1186375
Go ER(Elden ring)

View attachment 1186385

Sad the fbi is logging this into your isp

Why does it matter??
Because they are probably giggling at this shit jfl. But I like the creativity of your character customization it isn’t a generic white Chad man with the same mundane jaw

Because they are probably giggling at this shit jfl. But I like the creativity of your character customization it isn’t a generic white Chad man with the same mundane jaw
Good for them I guess :feelskek: Idgaf what those cunts think
As long as It doesn’t cause problems for me I dont really care what anyone thinks

I always try to make my charecters look atleast somewhat interesting
I made some chad charecters on cyberpunk but I didn’t make them look generic

Good for them I guess :feelskek: Idgaf what those cunts think
As long as It doesn’t cause problems for me I dont really care what anyone thinks

I always try to make my charecters look atleast somewhat interesting
I made some chad charecters on cyberpunk but I didn’t make them look generic
Generic Chad I already can see what it might look like. Unless you mean in a metaphorical sense.

FNV I used the default male character they give you because I couldn't be bothered to create a character (the character creator for that game was shit)

cyberpunk here is my girl

SWTOR an MMO I used to play before the story fell off a cliff these were my characters:

(my favorite one) my sith inquisitor. hottest by far, she is my true wife that is a sith lord

my elegant smart chiss agent waifu

my tall sexy strong intimidating sith pureblood waifu

FNV I used the default male character they give you because I couldn't be bothered to create a character (the character creator for that game was shit)

cyberpunk here is my girl
View attachment 1210169View attachment 1210176View attachment 1210183

SWTOR an MMO I used to play before the story fell off a cliff these were my characters:
View attachment 1210153View attachment 1210151View attachment 1210155View attachment 1210161
(my favorite one) my sith inquisitor. hottest by far, she is my true wife that is a sith lord
View attachment 1210148View attachment 1210156
my elegant smart chiss agent waifu
View attachment 1210158View attachment 1210149View attachment 1210159
my tall sexy strong intimidating sith pureblood waifu
I made a foid charecter on cyberpunk too Ill post a pic later
Your character looks cute in the first pic im ngl

The 2nd girl kind of look like frankenstein

I made a foid charecter on cyberpunk too Ill post a pic later
Your character looks cute in the first pic im ngl
she is my ideal girl tbh. made her as appealing to me as possible. ty tho i tried to make her not look like the typical western tranny ugly female character
The 2nd girl kind of look like frankenstein
jfl. yeah. i know she isn't everyone's cup of tea but i have a thing for super pale skin and the whole gothic look

on skyrim i don't have any saves as i lost them when swapping PCs but i had a brutal looking Orc guy i went around killing everyone in my Daedric armor it was so fun