Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Post pics of cars you like V2

badass bro, my neighbor had an r32, love the rb26dett
I tend to lean towards BMWs and Mercedes, because they're much more attainable, but holy shit I would love to get my hands on a R32, R33 or R34. Seeing vids of some rich zoomers driving those at 20 is pure ragefuel.

Also I prefer the sound of inline sixes over V8s

I tend to lean towards BMWs and Mercedes, because they're much more attainable, but holy shit I would love to get my hands on a R32, R33 or R34. Seeing vids of some rich zoomers driving those at 20 is pure ragefuel.

Also I prefer the sound of inline sixes over V8s
I love em all, some of my fav german cars are E63 AMG, E92 M3, E60 M5, and the big ones like the S550. R32s are (or at least were) somewhat attainable. Idk, maybe prices skyrocketed

V8s are my favorite sounds, but I love a good six as well. With the right exhaust, they can sound great. The new benz M256 for example, incredible technology:

I love em all, some of my fav german cars are E63 AMG, E92 M3, E60 M5, and the big ones like the S550. R32s are (or at least were) somewhat attainable. Idk, maybe prices skyrocketed

V8s are my favorite sounds, but I love a good six as well. With the right exhaust, they can sound great. The new benz M256 for example, incredible technology:
To me inline sixes sound more bassy, especially the older BMW M50 engines. I wouldn't mind a V8 of course, but I6 seems like a good bang for the buck. Relatively quick, somewhat fuel efficient and cheaper in maintenance. Unfortunately all 1980s and 1990s iconic cars have gone up significantly in prices, besides where I live there's no JDM culture and people rarely import those.

]View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2-drIC_pmM[/youtube]

I'm mostly into older cars, because they're more affordable and the lack of systems makes drive more down to earth and organic.

they're more affordable
The prices for good old ones are getting pretty ridiculous tbh because of all the nostalgia and hype. I think 2000s-2010s cars are the way to go. Reasonable prices, good reliability, and prices are not crazy
Images

The prices for good old ones are getting pretty ridiculous tbh because of all the nostalgia and hype. I think 2000s-2010s cars are the way to go. Reasonable prices, good reliability, and prices are not crazy
That and because most 1980s/1990s cars have rusted to shit. Unfortunately the 2000s cars don't hold that charm for me anymore, maybe up to 2003-04. Also I got used to no traction control and no airbags lol.

114340ee66b4466ca5a813f0487fa581.jpg

That and because most 1980s/1990s cars have rusted to shit. Unfortunately the 2000s cars don't hold that charm for me anymore, maybe up to 2003-04. Also I got used to no traction control and no airbags lol.

114340ee66b4466ca5a813f0487fa581.jpg
Really hard to find ones with a decent mileage unfortunately. Also, I don't think I'd be in a position to afford multiple cars, so reliability is pretty important to me. Can't deny that old cars are a lot more involving to drive though
Images

Really hard to find ones with a decent mileage unfortunately. Also, I don't think I'd be in a position to afford multiple cars, so reliability is pretty important to me. Can't deny that old cars are a lot more involving to drive though
I don't focus as much on the mileage as on the maintenance done by the previous owners. My 2005 Corolla has been in the family since production and due to my granddad's poor maintenance it was pretty much a wreck at 125k miles, whereas I owned a 1992 BMW 3 Series with 210 miles on the clock and didn't have any major problems besides 25 years old power steering pump giving up the ghost. Old cars with low mileage are nowadays sold at ridiculous prices, because of "collector's status".

im03844-3-honda-crx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back