Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL POST ON R/israel DOESN'T AGE WELL

@NeverGetUp36
@kay'
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Chang Longwang
@VideoGameCoper
@TheGrayWolf
@Osman279
@incelerated
@WacoGoesDown
@Anarcho Nihilist

Why are these weak Jews always so cocky?

@NeverGetUp36
@kay'
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Chang Longwang
@VideoGameCoper
@TheGrayWolf
@Osman279
@incelerated
@WacoGoesDown
@Anarcho Nihilist

Why are these weak Jews always so cocky?
They have sponsors from the United States and Great Britain who are ready to give them billions of dollars and the best weapons.

Whatever, nigger. israel evaporated nasrallah like nothing yet iran response is send a few shit missiles causing some wounded lmfao.

They have sponsors from the United States and Great Britain who are ready to give them billions of dollars and the best weapons.
True. America is always ready to send resources overseas, but doesn't help it's own people enough

Yeah, but I think them being arrogant is genetic. It's almost like they forgot October 7th happened.

Whatever, nigger. israel evaporated nasrallah like nothing yet iran response is send a few shit missiles causing some wounded lmfao.
There wasan attack before the missiles which killed eight people tho.

they're just flexing the strategy they'll use on us eventually

7 kia is nothing, baby numbers
you literally have thousands of soldiers dying in ukraine, meanwhile in lebanon corporal schlomo stubbed his toe and that's counted as a casualty

7 kia is nothing, baby numbers
you literally have thousands of soldiers dying in ukraine, meanwhile in lebanon corporal schlomo stubbed his toe and that's counted as a casualty
True, this is the first few days though. I remember the war in Ukraine being similar, the first few days you had an absolute drought of reports and photos of fighting or casualties, before all hell broke loose once the tactical retreats and getting into positions were over.

True, this is the first few days though. I remember the war in Ukraine being similar, the first few days you had an absolute drought of reports and photos of fighting or casualties, before all hell broke loose once the tactical retreats and getting into positions were over.
Hezbollah said at least 80 have died. Israel is hiding the true numbers.

I'm betting 1k jew casualties at most, they aren't gonna conquer Beirut, only secure southern towns