Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Post nostalgic GAMING music

i remember this game, i had it and many others on a hard drive.
I used to play it as a kid on N64, along with Earthworm Jim & Super Smash Bros.

I play them all now on an emulator..

It was the DBZ game that stole it
Ah, no shit? Okay. And it was NOT the same composer or .. was it? Like, did someone get sued over that shit?

I was supposed to put soul reaver but I guess defiance slipped in there, still have an old floppy of blood omen somewhere

He didn't have to kill the Janitorcel in the end. RIP Janitorcel.
True jfl when I played that mission I spared the guy and cleared out all the enemies above quickly to keep him safe in the basement

Way better version of Love Deterance.

Over if u dont know this one

The past is a gaping hole. You try to run from it, but the more you run, the deeper, more terrible it grows behind you, its edges yawning at your heels. Your only chance is to turn around and face it. But it's like looking down into the grave of your love. Or kissing the mouth of a gun, a bullet trembling in its dark nest, ready to blow your head off.

The past is a gaping hole. You try to run from it, but the more you run, the deeper, more terrible it grows behind you, its edges yawning at your heels. Your only chance is to turn around and face it. But it's like looking down into the grave of your love. Or kissing the mouth of a gun, a bullet trembling in its dark nest, ready to blow your head off.

They were all dead. The final gunshot was an exclamation mark to everything that had led to this point. I released my finger from the trigger. And then it was over.

No way, I've been on fort since chapter 1 season 2

back when it was at it's peak and a whole lot better than now
Yeah I don't play fortnite anymore but og fortnite was some of the best gaming memories I've ever had