Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Post modern western civilization should burn in hell

IncelusRex

IncelusRex

/İ\
★★★
Gore content: Its still allowed but remember to only post legal gore images or videos and always be certain to use the NSFW tag on such content when you do so.

1. Example of legal gore content are car wrecks, accidents, natural disaster related, nature predator and prey related such as say Komodo dragons devouring a still alive and suffering deer or other type of animal, hunting videos etc, etc.

2. Example of illegal gore content are animal crush videos, animal abuse/cruelty videos, dog fights set up by human spectators etc, etc.

Videos of humans getting beaten, abused etc. or kids fighting and bullying other kids who doesn’t want anything to do with it - legal

Videos of dogs or other animals getting abused - illegal

After the world wars most of the good western stock is dead, and now what is left is below the niggers in the hierarchy of civilization.

Don’t let them illude you, any resemblance of civilization the west have is what is left over from the old generations. Rest of the world should come up with a new human rights declaration, and exclude the westoid dog fuckers if they insist on seeing themselves on par with other animals.

Last edited:
Videos of dogs mauling a human - legal

Videos of humans beating a dog - illegal

So is this the case for US law? I didn’t go through the laws my self but I bet @Master did(or his legal team) and he determined videos of beating dogs are illegal, and you can easily find videos, even on google with a simple search, of dogs mauling humans in an excruciating pain.

Hence, it looks like one if them is legal to share(the one animals harming humans) while the other is illegal.

Any lawcels care to clarify?

I feel like the modern West is Babylon in revelations.