Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Post maxxing shouldnt be allowed

Shabba

Shabba

Postmaxxers can burn + high iq posts only
★★
Why the fuck do the rules state quality posts only and then you can just go into sewers and spam a bunch of shit wtf is this shit I put thought into all my threads and then these ppl who joined yesterday already got 200 posts and it makes me look retarded and like I don't even try to post

greycel with valid opinion for once

Why the fuck do the rules state quality posts only and then you can just go into sewers and spam a bunch of shit wtf is this shit I put thought into all my threads and then these ppl who joined yesterday already got 200 posts and it makes me look retarded and like I don't even try to post

Agree. I will never understand why users do postmaxxing in the first place

it makes me look retarded and like I don't even try to post
It doesn't. Older users with more reasonable post count are still more respected

Who joined yesterday and has 200 posts?

Agree. I will never understand why users do postmaxxing in the first place
I understand postmaxxing to reach paragon with the colorful title, but beyond 10k posts, it seems like a waste of time. :owo:

Hmm. Perhaps a site limit to the amount of times a user can post in Sewers daily would work...

@proudweeb
@Arescel

Thoughts?

I've never postmaxxed. My numbers are 100% legit. :smonk::smonk::smonk:

Welcome to incel.is

You have an ignore list so use it

shut up fakecel.

postmaxxers have mathematical proof that they are ultimately trucel.

what the fuck is wrong with you

You're right, but nobody gives a shit about making sense on this site anymore, so too bad. :smonk:

Ok GrAYcel