Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious post maxxers should be gassed

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
because of the proliferation of postmaxxers, soon you will need 100,000 posts minimum to get out of greyceldom

Yes. They need to be rounded up and gassed before they raise the benchmark for greyceldom.

I just want my red color back again :cryfeels:

Kill them all

@Yerberito thoughts?

Goddamn postmaxxing pieces of shit.

Untitled

Saw it.
Untitled

tfu on @FastBananaCEO

Postmaxxers are the spawn of MensaIQcel and his hordes, abiding by the low IQ bluepilled text that sustains their degeneracy, they are an overpowering force that has run amuck my child.

We must seek to preserve the integrity of this site not by perpetrating actions against them, but by making our own unique content for those who care.

I had to unhide posts for your shit.
Joined Oct 14, 2019
Posts 24,379
>24,379/198 Days since join
123 posts per day.

You included.
Gotta pump those numbers

Postmaxxers are the spawn of MensaIQcel and his hordes, abiding by the low IQ bluepilled text that sustains their degeneracy, they are an overpowering force that has run amuck my child.

We must seek to preserve the integrity of this site not by perpetrating actions against them, but by making our own unique content for those who care.
Didnt read lol

dedsrs?

Good thing i'm not a postmaxxer

We should have a separate shit post counter for low iq retards
full

I genuinely fucking hate post-maxxers

fuck postmaxxers

all my homies hate postmaxxers

Dedsrs 100000 posts to reach the ultimate wizardcel rank would be cool

Thankgod im not one

cope, we (low effort posters) are the children of God