Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Post-life assessment. No special effort is worth it

NotTheElliot

NotTheElliot

Pontifex
★★
It is my conclusion, going hand-in-hand with my prior statement about responsibility, that no special effort or "celebratory event" (ie prom) is worth the effort. Your life, success and happiness is *entirely* determined by physical appearance, and money as a close second-place.

If you are considering joining the military, obtaining a special degree, volunteering, studying abroad, or any other type of traditional value-increasing activity, do not bother. Not only will such efforts fail to erase the injuries caused by being unattractive or growing up poor, they can exacerbate it, and bring their own baggage. Furthermore, women will not appreciate any of this. Being laid and being a father is the ultimate goal of life; these factors do not improve the odds.

The best thing to do is enjoy yourself and take as much for yourself as possible. And if any effort is failing to pay off, it is just extra tedium.

I did a couple of those activities listed above. If I had it to do over again, I probably wouldn't, especially prom. In fact I disavow, disown, and deny knowledge of ever doing such things.

No creampie = Means i wont become a father

I don't care about increasing my value for other people anymore. Everything I do, I do for myself.