Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Post here your 23andme or ancestry results

Banned
-
So it might have something with your inceldomness, like a promoter of incel genes.

You don't have to necessarily put a picture, you could say in words what results you got.

For example I think if I did one of those tests I would score at least 1% MENA (TURK) and 5% east asian trash.

Last edited:
How about you do it first "totaly not IT/troll"cel.

I’m probably 10% North African (Arab), but I’ve never done such a test.
I have no idea to be fair, it’s just that I know south Europe has been conquered in the past, so I must have a little bit of trash DNA

How about you do it first "totaly not IT/troll"cel.

You are a dick by saying i'm from IT, i fucking hate those pieces of shit
I have no idea to be fair, it’s just that I know south Europe has been conquered in the past, so I must have a little bit of trash DNA

Beware, it's fucking over if you score at least 1% east asian, your jawline will be fucked
Check this

East-Asian-admixture.gif

Hey, I found something useful this company is doing, trying to cure depression. Or maybe sterilize people that carry those genes, which would be good for future children.

Also in 2016, 23andMe used self-reported data from customers to locate 17 genetic loci that seem to be associated with depression.
In 2017, 23andMe, the Lundbeck pharmaceutical company, and the Milken Institute think tank started collaborations to focus on psychiatric disorders, such as bipolar disorder and major depression. Their goals are to determine the genetic roots of such disorders, as well as pursue drug discovery in those areas.

Hey, I found something useful this company is doing, trying to cure depression. Or maybe sterilize people that carry those genes, which would be good for future children.

Also in 2016, 23andMe used self-reported data from customers to locate 17 genetic loci that seem to be associated with depression.
In 2017, 23andMe, the Lundbeck pharmaceutical company, and the Milken Institute think tank started collaborations to focus on psychiatric disorders, such as bipolar disorder and major depression. Their goals are to determine the genetic roots of such disorders, as well as pursue drug discovery in those areas.
I'm curious what did they score on the test, NW Euro or what?

I don’t trust that ancestry dna shit tbh.

I feel like they are doing something with our dna that they aren’t telling us about..

I don’t trust that ancestry dna shit tbh.

I feel like they are doing something with our dna that they aren’t telling us about..

You could give your opinion on how your DNA results would turn out to be, like I did.

I bet I'd score at least 1% fucking east asian

I’m 100% nigger and white.

You could give your opinion on how your DNA results would turn out to be, like I did.

I bet I'd score at least 1% fucking east asian
A lot of Irish and German. Maybe some Scandinavian too.

I know that I’m pasty as fuck and that’s enough for me tbh.

This DNA heritage thing is like modern fortunetelling and horoscope all in one. I know my genes are trash, no need to pay 99$ for them to tell me a fairy tale.

They also make a lot of white people a few percent nigerian or jewish to rewire their brains.

This DNA heritage thing is like modern fortunetelling and horoscope all in one. I know my genes are trash, no need to pay 99$ for them to tell me a fairy tale.

They also make a lot of white people a few percent nigerian or jewish to rewire their brains.

I heard ancestryDNA is the safest, you can ask to erase your DNA from them. So they won't use it.

RIP OP tbhngl

Post your social security number here

You dont have to take a picture of it just type it out along with your full legal name

Just doxx yourself theory

Foreign conquers have nothing to do with today Southern European genetics, because military control doesn't automatically means mixing of peoples. Levantine genes arrived here with Anatolian migrations during Bronze Age (5000 years ago), while almost nothing changed in our DNA during Greek-Roman era (if we exclude Greek colonizations, in Southern Italy for example) or Middle Ages. For example today Spanish and Portuguese people are genetically more Europeans than Northern Italians despite they were under Arab rule almost for 1000 years.

I have 90% DNA from the Incelia Star and 10% from Chadia.

i have western/northern european genes

Foreign conquers have nothing to do with today Southern European genetics, because military control doesn't automatically means mixing of peoples. Levantine genes arrived here with Anatolian migrations during Bronze Age (5000 years ago), while almost nothing changed in our DNA during Greek-Roman era (if we exclude Greek colonizations, in Southern Italy for example) or Middle Ages. For example today Spanish and Portuguese people are genetically more Europeans than Northern Italians despite they were under Arab rule almost for 1000 years.
Oh. Then I must be 97% European at least, half my grandparents had light eyes (but I still got brown) and we know for a fact that half my family were rooted in European farmers and fishermen (family has a family chart that dates back to 1750´s at least)

Oh. Then I must be 97% European at least, half my grandparents had light eyes (but I still got brown) and we know for a fact that half my family were rooted in European farmers and fishermen (family has a family chart that dates back to 1750´s at least)
From which country are you, just for curiosity? An Iberian one?

No man. Post yours firs- wait :feelskek: u got banned

post social security numbers and addresses bros

From which country are you, just for curiosity? An Iberian one?
Won’t go into details but basically west Mediterranean, with probably a bit of Nordic blood

Never began for him tbh

If you insist...

Screenshot from 2022 02 01 14 41 11

(Ancestry)

Screenshot from 2022 02 01 14 45 37

(23AndMe)

I haven't posted it because I value my privacy, some of you are kinda foolish for posting. Especially if you have a weird or rare haplogroup it is easy to find somebody.

im not giving the elites, juden, or some cyrptoscientist access to my fucking dna :feelshaha: