Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Post here scary weird shit

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Pictures videos and so on.

This still haunts me ngl

The whole channel itself.

Just eat some bread bro

Attachments

• 02290bba-9bad-4d4b-a00c-014e53d9be23.jpg
    02290bba-9bad-4d4b-a00c-014e53d9be23.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 44
I would but selfies are against the rules. :feelskek::feelsbadman:

This type of video is kinda scary I guess. The noise makes me feel discomfort.

I hear this is actually human traficker stuff
I wouldn't be surprised if there are groups who use Youtube for encrypted communication but I don't think this video is there for that purpose or if there are actual human trafficking groups on youtube. If it was human trafficking they would have kept it under the radar and possibly removed it if it started getting too much non-trafficker attention. Why even use Youtube for that, they log everything. If they're anywhere they're on the deepweb or at least a less jew site and if they are they probably make vids that are less sus than the one I posted.

Gotta lick it before you stick it

I wouldn't be surprised if there are groups who use Youtube for encrypted communication but I don't think this video is there for that purpose or if there are actual human trafficking groups on youtube. If it was human trafficking they would have kept it under the radar and possibly removed it if it started getting too much non-trafficker attention. Why even use Youtube for that, they log everything. If they're anywhere they're on the deepweb or at least a less jew site and if they are they probably make vids that are less sus than the one I posted.
I remember going on an elsagate thread 4chan x and the vides there were just like this

https://yuki.la/x/19090604

This scared the shit out of me as a kid. They were saying someone took a pic of an empty corridor and when the photo was reveled there was that floating ghost girl in it (which is just a photoshop).

Last edited:

Lake mungo is kind scary movie if you like me fall for the "it's a documentary", but I was just hiting puberty so I was still very naive