Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Post here and I'll give you songs which explain your life the best

Tesla

Tesla

Fallen Angel
★★
As another experiment meant to make self-knowledge more palatable to those very special minds who despise/can't get past walls of text. The exercise is as follows:
1 - you will post a request here;
2 - I give you up to three song links with lyrics on the screen whenever possible, explaining why they fit specific areas of your life and the parts you must pay attention to;
3 - you watch all the videos ENTIRELY, self-inserting both as the person singing and the person being sung to in certain parts, whichever makes more sense;
4 - give a feedback regarding the accuracy of the songs' correspondence with your life.

It's not any variation of the Forer Effect before you ask because that would imply lack of a visible structure, thus against the very concept of typing or assigning things as those require defined structures (classes).

This is mine, by the way. And a sample of what kind of experience you will get.

Are you a wizard?

Let it Be - Beatles. You are a Slave 011 so the quitter archetype. Very one note and short compared to other ones I've seen, but it's a perfect match to your post history, whose lack of richness may be because of S011 exhaustion and/or low IQ.

Are you a wizard?
A king. And you are a Psychopath 110 'kamikaze hastens failure for himself and others', same archetype as Elliot Rodger by the end, the Old Man from Squid Game and Osama Bin Laden.
Can't say a lot about you since Psychopaths are self-existent, but that's how you see God. The singer is a psychotic believing a Psychopath for a God acting suspiciously nice is being truthful, when in reality he carries the singer's 'brokkenness on his shoulders', like psycho killers chopping bodies and sacking them. The song's archetype is P110 as well, as he hastens his failure going to the Psychopath for help.

Okay your song is the one with the treadmills
Ah, Lawrence of Arabia is Xeelee 000, the archetype of strength, but you bastardized it, making you a Tauri 000 'total bastard commits original sin and is a teller of lame jokes'. Since you mentioned honor in your user history, it may be T001 'black man of honor', which makes this song the one which explains the best what you want for your life and your gang of Incelia.

Last edited:
'total bastard commits original sin and is a teller of lame jokes'. Since you mentioned honor in your user history, it may be T001 'black man of honor', which makes this song the one which explains the best what you want for your life and your gang of Incelia.

Thank you...- thank you for that, and I actually feel a part of something bigger now

I checked out the song, and dude is definitely into Molly and Percocet- :whitepill:- which I have had after dental surgery

The advice which perhaps best resonates with me throughout the track is "Never chase a bitch"- :dab:
-

Last edited:
What are mine

What are mine
Data is a low level Xeelee, but you aren't one. Being lost is Slave 100. Also S010 doing the bare minimum, S011 goldbricking, exhaustion, stuff and talking about stuffy animals/taxidermy are other things from the type I've seen on your post, but you talk about killing normies and living for yourself, which Slaves only value in S111 self-sustenance, which you also mentioned.

So, S111 patience and waiting a long time doing nothing in perpetual stagnation, Slave to everyone's expectations hence why you are bothered by peer pressure. Your bouts of S110 spendthrifting drainage and S100 hedonism, hiding in your house paycheck after paycheck, followed by S011 detaching and tiredness, are very stereotypical. This high level S111 song is about a tree which both S011 gives up and S110 takes while standing still in stagnation, only 'growing' by S111 evolution, by being inertia and moving from external forces.

GO for it
Tauri 101. Overadapted lord of the apes. Since miscegenation is that archetype for being an adaptation tactic, I'm willing to say this one fits the best. Notice how he is rejected by community for dating black (T001), but doesn't care (T100).

Last edited:
Data is a low level Xeelee, but you aren't one. Being lost is Slave 100. Also S010 doing the bare minimum, S011 goldbricking, exhaustion, stuff and talking about stuffy animals/taxidermy are other things from the type I've seen on your post, but you talk about killing normies and living for yourself, which Slaves only value in S111 self-sustenance, which you also mentioned.

So, S111 patience and waiting a long time doing nothing in perpetual stagnation, Slave to everyone's expectations hence why you are bothered by peer pressure. Your bouts of S110 spendthrifting drainage and S100 hedonism, hiding in your house paycheck after paycheck, followed by S011 detaching and tiredness, are very stereotypical. This high level S111 song is about a tree which both S011 gives up and S110 takes while standing still in stagnation, only 'growing' by S111 evolution, by being inertia and moving from external forces.

Tauri 101. Overadapted lord of the apes. Since miscegenation is that archetype for being an adaptation tactic, I'm willing to say this one fits the best. Notice how he is rejected by community for dating black (T001), but doesn't care (T100).
Thanks for the thread bro, also I don’t know this data guy from my avi,fucking @Fat Link put it there cuz he hated my previous avi and trolling
and talking about stuffy animals/taxidermy are other things from the type I've seen on your post,
Bro I never talked about taxidermy and that sick shit,I like animals and never kill them

Last edited:
Thanks for the thread bro, also I don’t know this data guy from my avi,fucking @Fat Link put it there cuz he hated my previous avi and trolling

Bro I never talked about taxidermy and that sick shit,I like animals and never kill them
What was the previous one? I managed to change mine to this one when he put a jewface over the Tesla portrait.

Oh yeah, S100 softness and cuteness. Taxidermists are more of an extreme case of S001 skincrawlers.

Last edited:
Me please
Mmmm, whatever he tells you or anyone else understand that @Tesla is a narcissistic, megalomaniacal psychopath so his “findings” about you or anyone else are all based on lies, deception and or manipulation as he seeks to become the forum’s Jim Jones tier cult leader. :feelshehe:

The “Cold reading” parlor trick is his stock and trade. :feelsstudy:
Essentially he is not at all much different from one of those fortune teller, self described psychics that used to be advertised in televised commercials throughout the 90’s. :feelswhere:

Also his jarring style of speech and ridiculous claims that one is this or that supposedly according to some hidden chart, guidelines or new psychology book of his or that only he knows about are a magician’s distraction technique on full display in this text based forum environment. :feelsclown:

To get us to look here or there or basically anywhere that will not expose him as a fraud/hack/common trickster in place of using a series of pretty girls or fireworks, hand covering towels and or related spectacles he trots out the deceiving complex sounding gobbledygook language combined with various quack diagnosis only he has access to via supposed source materials we are supposed to believe even actually exist outside of his head. :feelsthink:

I told him in PM’s that his psychopathic profile and personality most closely resembles actor John Lithgow’s portrayal of the Trinity killer from Dexter as Trinity told the Dexter character played by actor Michael C. Hall that “he gave his family everything” to which Dexter countered and told him the truth: “No, you took from them everything” after which Dexter proceeds to tell Trinity how his daughter Christine killed herself due to Trinity’s treatment of her over time. :feelsclown:

The only response Trinity had for that is that “she was weak” which is the typical psychopathic response rationalization and insult put forward blaming the other for the negative end result instead of the psychopath taking full responsibility for his own actions. :ahegao:

You will find this to be true of @Tesla as well whenever you may disagree with him even slightly on your diagnosis he gives you or just about anything else since his extreme narcissism and psychopathic inability to empathize combined make him almost entirely resistant to ever admitting wrongdoing. He’d only ever admit to wrongdoing if it somehow served a manipulative purpose but he’d never truly believe that he was wrong. :feelsthink:

Anyway since Trinity’s theme song was “Venus” I told @Tesla that’s the appropriate song for myself and probably others to associate with him in our thoughts whenever we may think of him as the song relates to the Trinity psychopathic killer character as Trinity far more describes Tesla’s character than the Queen song he selected to describe himself with, in his narcissistic delusions of grandeur. :feelsgah:

View: https://youtu.be/U48pNbEqEPw

Last edited:
Satan is doing F111 FUD yet again. The song you linked isn't even Narcissist nor Psychopath in type, @Fat Link , it's a higher level version of Mr. Sandman by the Chordettes, and Sandman is Freak 000 sleeper and indifference to reality or even F110 brainwashing like the Comfortably Numb song by Pink Floyd.

In case anyone questions the axioms of the theory, they can be found in the 72archetypes faq. The very fact there are axioms disproves the cold reading and horoscope accusations, but that's good because it filters intelectual failures who can't analyze the discourse of someone overtly representing themselves as a sad/happy clown who defaces people. Meanwhile, he defends true Narcissists and Psychopaths such as Wizard32 and Rhaast, respectively.

Me please
This S101 song. You fake being a psycho-slayer, but you are a cartoonish derivation, like most of the forum.

Satan is doing F111 FUD yet again. The song you linked isn't even Narcissist nor Psychopath in type, @Fat Link , it's a higher level version of Mr. Sandman by the Chordettes, and Sandman is Freak 000 sleeper and indifference to reality or even F110 brainwashing like the Comfortably Numb song by Pink Floyd.

In case anyone questions the axioms of the theory, they can be found in the 72archetypes faq. The very fact there are axioms disproves the cold reading and horoscope accusations, but that's good because it filters intelectual failures who can't analyze the discourse of someone overtly representing themselves as a sad/happy clown who defaces people. Meanwhile, he defends true Narcissists and Psychopaths such as Wizard32 and Rhaast, respectively.

This S101 song. You fake being a psycho-slayer, but you are a cartoonish derivation, like most of the forum.
LMAO "Psycho Slayer" :feelshaha::feelshaha:

LMAO "Psycho Slayer" :feelshaha::feelshaha:
It's literally the name of the Joker archetype. F100 happy clown getting away from reality + F001 sad killer clown/killjoy infiltrating reality to mess with it out of hatred = F101 sad-happy clown is a psycho slayer. You are a jittery flea that does some "insanity" in shitposts and thinks that's rad.

Though there are some true Freaks here in the forum as I exposed the LOD over there. Since they hide in the darkness for being fragile glass cannons, exposing their tactics is the best. Fat Link is F111 so ALSO a F101 psycho-slayer, and more. There is F010 jealousy, exclusivity, meatiness, organicity, worship too. He kills people while making them worship him.
[UWSL]This is how @Tesla sees himself. :feelsthink:[/UWSL]

View: https://youtu.be/y-TUmx2Ow74

This is how the rest of the world sees him. :feelshaha:

View: https://youtu.be/jxhffgn4GHI

You're everything wrong, so just like a broken clock that gives the time correctly only once, to make it even more dangerous to be trusted, there may be some truth there. Even then, it's 99% wrong, so the truth part is not relevant or justifiable.

Since now I know your vile ways, I know the perfect song that describes your life here and how you see love as... here. Both F111, and since you're Satan the burn and exposure makes you have an orgasm, likely, and so do I as killing Freaks is my birthright.

Last edited:
Do mine please

my life is a tragedy :feelsrope:

What was the previous one? I managed to change mine to this one when he put a jewface over the Tesla portrait.

Oh yeah, S100 softness and cuteness. Taxidermists are more of an extreme case of S001 skincrawlers.
Yeah mostly I’ll change it rn

It is this one

Pretty 90s imagery in these songs. Although I find it interesting that you choose to describe me as an F-type and comfortably numb for F-110s happens to be one of my favorites.
Yeah. You Freaks are indifferent to reality, so you are miffed that there are A000 correspondences between things. How the fact your favorite song is the same type I gave you is sorcery to your kind. But since indifference is baseline to your type, it's useless trying to explain that to you.

Instead of correspondences, F000 has equality, which is why Freaks use politeness and F111 black oily words, to level the field to indifference. That's what you tried on my DMs, but retreated as soon as you felt F011 trapped in my interaction principles. Like a mindless bimbo (Holden and Jenny from Forrest Gump), you had to get away, run to California and end yourself in drugs, sedated in the F110 vacuousness of a glass cannon. Yeah, hippies are also F110.

Your type is a walking human mutation. Your final destiny is to brainwash as many people to a puddle of indifferentiated cells like you before vanishing in the darkness. You have no soul, like a F010 vampire. So yeah, kill yourself instead of going ER, don't be a jackass.

Last edited:
A000 correspondences between things.
What does that mean
indifferent to reality,
maybe
But since indifference is baseline to your type, it's useless trying to explain that to you.
Never hurts to try
Instead of correspondences, F000 has equality, which is why Freaks use politeness and F111 black oily words, to level the field to indifference. That's what you tried on my DMs, but retreated as soon as you felt F011 trapped in my interaction principles. Like a mindless bimbo (Holden and Jenny from Forrest Gump), you had to get away, run to California and end yourself in drugs, sedated in the F110 vacuousness of a glass cannon. Yeah, hippies are also F110.
I use discord or telegram on my phone and currently its charging in the other room. I can retract the politeness if it bothers you that much
Your type is a walking human mutation. Your final destiny is to brainwash as many people to a puddle of indifferentiated cells like you before vanishing in the darkness. You have no soul, like a F010 vampire. So yeah, kill yourself instead of going ER, don't be a jackass.
Huh. I'd be pretty amazed if I could brainwash anything at all. Would solve many problems ngl