Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Post good lines for tinder

Tinder and dating apps in general are a waste of time,they just boosts foids ego

No lines for your face

Are you wi-fi? Cause I'm totally feeling a connection.

I would like to impregnate your mouth.

Can I lick your face?

then it go fart fart fart fart fart inaudible noise bruhhhhhh fart fart bruhhhhh fart optimus prime fart optimus prime fart fart fart optimus prime oh shit fart inaudible noise fart okay fart fart

good morning i hate w*men

I hope you're blackpilled and undestand the utter irrelevance of lines.

In any case, a good line can be as simple as "What are you doing this afternoon?" If you're attractive in her eyes, this will signal willingness and confidence to arrange sex with her.

Im going to rape you and wear your uterus as a beanie

Im going to rape you and wear your uterus as a beanie
10-20 % foids would respond positively to this if it was gigachad profile.

Eventually you'd need to speak for yourself even in the best case scenario. No lines for Autism.

“If you find me physically appealing then I propose a mutual arrangement sometime within the next 3 business days”

good morning i hate w*men
make a chadfish and write this in your bio

now make a normiefish and write the perfect bio designed by experts from r/Tinder

compare the results and get giga blackpilled.

Any bluepiller lurking here try the experiment

Inb4 "muh Tinder is for hookups only" cope. Try any dating app you like and you'll get similar results.

If you didn't know this already, chad doesn't have to say a single word and foids will be begging to suck his dick and eat his asshole.

Good lines on tinder hmm
Here:
I hate all of you. Humanity is a disgusting, wretched, depraved species. If I had it in my power, I would stop at nothing to reduce every single one of you, to mountains of love, and rivers of empathy. And rightfully so

"What are you doing this afternoon?"
From the catfishing experiments I've seen, I think being nice like that is itself going to be perceived as weakness/beta. As far as I'm aware, actual attractive guys are saying, "hey" and "number?" and "wyd" and that's about it. If you aren't acting like them, I suspect women are going to pick up on the fact that you're not them.

IT-types will see this comment and feign moral outrage, "h...he's saying it's okay to be curt with women!! Such oppression!!" but what I claimed above is a testable hypothesis. Create an account with a low-tier chad (say 7/10) match with 100 women, and open with "number?" and observe the results. Then use the same pic in a different account and open with, "hello, nice to meet you, you seem super interesting, what are your plans for this lovely afternoon"

I predict that the shorter line gets more replies. Prove me wrong, IT.