Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Post fakecel/LARPer traits

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
Asking those questions... :feelshehe:

Being a 5'8 autistic gymcel

original.jpg

Quoting others post often and posting 2-5 words posts with no full stop.

Has sex with several foids every day

Those who joined on 3rd of September 2019.

Not really sure tbh, it's hard to tell purely from writing style.

having an incels.co account

Could get more girls , But he's lazy af

Being a former r/braincels user

Using normie slang and detailing normie experiences they've had. For instance, if a cel tells you a story bout their "chad roommate" or "chad family member", they're automatically a larper until proven otherwise in my book.

Larpers will click on this thread for things to not do.

Anyone who's 5'8" isn't a fakecel.
Not true. I've seen real life examples of good looking faced manlets with gfs. Too many for me to be cherrypicking here in fact.

Not true. I've seen real life examples of good looking faced manlets with gfs. Too many for me to be cherrypicking here in fact.
Lucky for you I have a shit face, and also autism to put the nail in the coffin.

No man at my local park I see it maybe not very often but often enough. Weak anecdotes I know, but even still.

How is that lucky for me
Because I dont count as a "good looking manlet". Maybe lucky isnt the right word idk

• only posts dumb memes, never posts about his own experiences with inceldom
  • spends more time on Discord than on incels.co
  • unironically believes that all sub8s are incels
  • postmaxxing
  • moralfagging/white-knighting
  • constantly accuses other users of being fakecels
…anything else?

It's true

Thinking that 5'5" men dont get laid is major fucking cope, Basement dweller IQ.

• only posts dumb memes, never posts about his own experiences with inceldom
  • spends more time on Discord than on incels.co
  • unironically believes that all sub8s are incels
  • postmaxxing
  • moralfagging/white-knighting
  • constantly accuses other users of being fakecels
…anything else?
Believing they have more than a 0.0000000001% chance at ascension, having female friends, are two more examples I can think of

Because I dont count as a "good looking manlet". Maybe lucky isnt the right word idk
tbh I believe there are gl manlets but you are posting here because you are ugly

its over

there are also tallcels here

Majority of men here are fakecel

Everyone is a fakecel to someone else. Manlets think tallcels are fakecels, ethnics think whitecels are fakecels, poorcels think richcels are fakecels and so on and so forth. There's no real way to tell if someone is larping or a fakecel.

Everyone is a fakecel to someone else. Manlets think tallcels are fakecels, ethnics think whitecels are fakecels, poorcels think richcels are fakecels and so on and so forth. There's no real way to tell if someone is larping or a fakecel.
True. We all have our own biases.

This. To me, any virgin can call themselves incel unless they’re picky or actually turned down a girl.

Last edited:
Schopenhauer level IQ

True. We all have our own biases.
And different circumstances that lead to our inceldom, many tallcels here myself included are ugly, many whitecels have been rejected by ethnic foids, many richcels get overshadowed by rich Chads. So that's just how it is. Why should a foid settle for an average tall guy when there are better looking tall guys, why should they settle for an ugly white guy or rich guy when good looking white and rich guys exist? No matter what you're competing with other males CONSTANTLY for not only the validation of the foid, but to keep her from monkey branching to the next guy, even Chads get cucked by GigaChads, so that really says something.

This. To me, any virgin can call themselves incel unless they’re picky or actually turned down a girl.
Pretty much. If you rejected sex with a foid just because she's of a specific race or something, then that makes you a volcel. Now landwhales is a different story.

Schopenhauer level IQ
Thank you very much. Much appreciated.

Yes, yes. Most do struggle to be fair however.
Nobody says they dont struggle though.. but I do not like those gigacopes,

Thinking that only white guys get laid

That all ethnics dont get laid

It's literal Basement dweller IQ

Goddamn where the fuck do you find these literal fucking 9+/10 chad pics?

So easy to forget that dudes like these exist among the sea of subhuman people IRL
Google Images probably

Goddamn where the fuck do you find these literal fucking 9+/10 chad pics?

So easy to forget that dudes like these exist among the sea of subhuman people IRL
That one is on media on this site.

They are good looking.