Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL POST CRINGY APPROACH STORIES ITT

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
When I was in high school, I approached a foid. I striked up a conversation with her as she was on her way to making a test.

I introduced myself, shook her hand and asked "Can I get your number?"

She says "No thanks."

I respond with "Really?"

To which replies "Yes."

I ask "Are you sure?"

She said "Yes."

Then I said "Okay, bye."

And then we went our separate ways.

I'm pretty sure my oneitis heard the entire conversation, JFL. Or if not, then the girl told her. They knew each other.

Then the next school year, we became classmates. I never talked to her once.

I still cringe thinking about it.

at least you tried unlike 90% of this forum

nothing too horrible my oneitis let me down gently haven't asked out a girl in years

Once ı approached a girl TWICE

My classmates told me things like "Go,ask her out broo she'll accept it" and i approached her,it was like that:

+Hey how are you ?

-Hey thanks what about you?

+Thanks.. I have a question,would you like to date me ?

-Umm

(My friends laughing at me behind,i feel embrassed)

-Uh you better go with your friends i think

and second one was like:

+How are you ?

-Thanks

+Would you like to date me ?

-Off No Cuyen,dont ask me again

- Hey how are you?
- No

I tried asking a girl to prom in high school w box of chocolate and she said no and spaghetti fell out of pocket and I said "ok you too" and left without the box of chocolate

It was a big mistake in a sense that it was a very stupid thing to do. But surprisingly this particular event didn't really affect anything or had any consequences.
It was back in high school. It was a math class and I would always be sitting alone. I don't remember exact reason, but I think this one very pretty girl forgot to bring her textbook and teacher made me sit next to her and share the textbook with her, I think... Like 5-10min in, I asked her if she would like to go out with me after school or just spend time together. She completely ignored me and didn't even say a single word and I had to sit next to her for the next 30+min.

It was a big mistake in a sense that it was a very stupid thing to do. But surprisingly this particular event didn't really affect anything or had any consequences.
It was back in high school. It was a math class and I would always be sitting alone. I don't remember exact reason, but I think this one very pretty girl forgot to bring her textbook and teacher made me sit next to her and share the textbook with her, I think... Like 5-10min in, I asked her if she would like to go out with me after school or just spend time together. She completely ignored me and didn't even say a single word and I had to sit next to her for the next 30+min.
Jfl man

>Be me
>Be in 6th grade
>Hormones at all time high
>Approach ugliest girl in school
>Start smooth talking her for a week
>Buy her sodas at break etc.
>Finally work up the courage to ask her out
>She says she isn't interested in being in a relationship
>Next week I found out she had started dating a friend of mine
How I learned to stop being a cuck.

I will not.
They have been archived in the vault of shame.
I was ostricized for it once.

Never tried buddy boyo.

im afraid if i will access those memories in my brain i will rope.

Shit, that was brutal. Being rejected and then be ingnore for 30 minutes.

:feelsrope:

When I was 17 (2 years ago, lol such naive cringy kid) I was horny and went with a friend for the first time to a rock event. I was so horny and he was with his gf & he told me her gf will bring a girl for me. We arrived there, we got to sit and get to know each other.
We talk a bit, everything is fine (i must admit that I wasn't attracted to this girl at all, she was taller than me lol and slightly fatter than I would have liked it, but she was like a 6/10 yet i wasn't attracted at all).
I had put in my mind by then I wanted to have sex that day. Anyways, after we sat, my friend and his gf call us to go somewhere. I suddenly had the genius idea to stop them and say me and the girl have to be alone. We went back to our seat and i said a couple of sentences, followed by the sentence:

So, let's get to action! (i thought we were just going to make out, so stupid) It must have been so uncomfortable for her, she just said no.

This was the cringiest moment of my life.

I'm not ashamed about it, but what a little naive genius must i have been to say some shit like that.

I had a Chad friend in my first semester "guide" me through getting a date (didn't work ofc):

This took place during a short 10 minute recess in the middle of a class:

Me: Hey, we've been classmates for a while, but I still don't know your name.

Her: (Noticeably weirded out) It's... uh... B*****

Me: Nice to meet you, B*****!

Struck up a short convo about names and accidentally let slip that hers sounded kind of like a dog's name, but she laughed at that one. Then came the cringe.

Me: So I was wondering, there's this dance coming up next week, would you let me invite you to it?

Her: Uh... No. Not now.

Me: Okay then. Maybe we can do something else! (Smiling like a fucking maniac because Chad friend told me to)

Her: Not ever, either.

Then after that I never spoke to her again, except once when I ran into her in the hallway and blurted out a "Hey there, B*****!" by accident and she looked at me like I took a shit in her cereal bowl. This shit was 2 years ago now and I keep running into her everywhere and it makes me cringe hard because she still gives me weird looks.

Respect for you, that you have tried after all. I wait until I have my desired hairstyle and my nose operation behind me, then I'll try it with some approaches.

the time you shilled for antifa

ive approached/started talking to females, but never got to the point of asking them out

Let me remember some of my cringiest approaches.

Once in an anime convention I took off my shirt and offered it to a young girl passing by. I said "I'm strong, loyal and also a househusband". I was gymcelling hard and really into nonsensical stuff taught by PUAs like Julien Blanc. The foid ran away from me and security from the event came to make me put my shirt again.

In a fair in my city: I walked to a foid with several cups stacked and said "I'm an equilibrist", she ignored me.

I once approached a fat obviously feminist foid at night, she jumped from me in scare, got super mad and then I made damage control saying I'm very shy and my psychologist recommended approaching women to me. She gave me a scold about how that's absurd, my psychologist being a terrible professional, about how scared she was etc.

Once in a shopping: I approached a really young girl and went with the bread and butter stuff, "I saw you and thought you looked interesting, bla bla bla". She thought for like 3 seconds and then said "NO!" really loud and rushed and then started walking fast like crazy.

I once approached the same foid 3 times in different days on a street, it was a daygame point, kek. She got mad.

Got pushed away by an American blonde in this last carnival, on February.

I think the best was getting really drunk in a college party and approaching a huge group of foids (like 7 of them) and saying "my friend here has a really big cock, I just saw it". The reaction was way better than expected, I think they found it entertaining. But no results.

In this last carnival also, I approached a group of three JBs and ran out of things to say, one of them had the same name as my aunt so I started talking really cringy and slow about her, they asked my age, I lied saying I'm 26, they said they were only 16 and I was too old and went away.

Last edited:
I tried asking a girl to prom in high school w box of chocolate and she said no and spaghetti fell out of pocket and I said "ok you too" and left without the box of chocolate
Does your mother know her child has autism? :dafuckfeels:

shouldnt be doing this pre marital stuff man

Many here already know what the answer is, so what is the point in asking? It usually just ends up causing problems for us.

I approached this super hot tall blonde at a college campus. I walked up to her, put up my hand and said, "Hi."

She looked at me. I looked at her. Her friend looked at me hatefully.

After 10 seconds I put my hand up again and said, "Well, bye!"

cant tell what i dont experience