Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Post blackpilling/feminist/anti-male tweets here.

• Thread starter Deleted member 5861
  • Start date
Deleted member 5861

Deleted member 5861

Blackpill Scientist
-
Title. If you don't know how to do just download gyazo and the video will show you, it is simple enough. Here's some examples I have

Lol that last one. If it wasn't for that "disease" they'd still be living in caves.

Lol that last one. If it wasn't for that "disease" they'd still be living in caves.
If it wasn't for that "disease", they would have all been mauled by wild animals which were attracted to the noise of high pitched screeching and arguing.

All these girls would instantly shut the fuck up and spread their smelly legs if a 6'4 Nazi Chad walked up to them.

Especially feminists and man-haters. Are these just sexually frustrated women who can't find Chad?

All these girls would instantly shut the fuck up and spread their smelly legs if a 6'4 Nazi Chad walked up to them.

Especially feminists and man-haters. Are these just sexually frustrated women who can't find Chad?
No. Here is a feminist I know, straight up Stacy and probably the biggest feminist I ever knew. Guy she is dating I think is chad tier as well
https://twitter.com/livbaaby?lang=en

No. Here is a feminist I know, straight up Stacy and probably the biggest feminist I ever knew. Guy she is dating I think is chad tier as well
https://twitter.com/livbaaby?lang=en

No, I'm very certain feminists are just women who are projecting their desire in being dominated by a strong alpha male.

I am sure of it. Her boyfriend is probably a cucked soyboy.

No, I'm very certain feminists are just women who are projecting their desire in being dominated by a strong alpha male.

I am sure of it. Her boyfriend is probably a cucked soyboy.

JFL at the second one in OP's post.
Twitter is for cucks btw.