Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Post based things that you did

San Salvador

San Salvador

U.S.T.A.Š.A_M.A.X.I.N.G.
-
A few months ago, some hoe approached me at my college and asked me for a calculator. She said that she has a test in 5 minutes and that she urgently needs it. I said that I don't have a calculator on me right now.

However, I actually had it in my bag the whole time.
Never simp, basedkings :feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall:

Dont being a whiteknight

Tripped a girl over in primary school and made her cry

A few months ago, some hoe approached me at my college and asked me for a calculator. She said that she has a test in 5 minutes and that she urgently needs it. I said that I don't have a calculator on me right now.

However, I actually had it in my bag the whole time.
Never simp, basedkings :feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall:
Extremely based :feelzez: :feelsYall:

i used to bully a ugly bitch

I said deranged foid to a foid in real life and she was oblivious I laughed.

pushed a foid into mud and bushes

i stood up to foids and never let em bully me and stood up to chads and got into fights frequently, usually bloody ones and the majority of times i came out on top.

Girl in my french class 2 years ago used to always laugh at me when I talked because “my voice didn’t match my body” or when everyone was working in groups and I was alone she would bring attention to me by saying “look at [my name] he definitely has zero friends” and shit like that. My school has it where everyone’s password is yyxxxx (yy = graduation year, xxxx = 4 random digits). So during that time we had our final project online, and I remember getting her password through bruteforcing. The day before the due date I logged into her account and deleted her submission. Weeks worth of work all gone. I was never caught and I remember the next day she was trying to explain how her work just “disappeared” but the teacher wasn’t having it. :feelskek:

basedcaluculatorcel

Girl in my french class 2 years ago used to always laugh at me when I talked because “my voice didn’t match my body” or when everyone was working in groups and I was alone she would bring attention to me by saying “look at [my name] he definitely has zero friends” and shit like that. My school has it where everyone’s password is yyxxxx (yy = graduation year, xxxx = 4 random digits). So during that time we had our final project online, and I remember getting her password through bruteforcing. The day before the due date I logged into her account and deleted her submission. Weeks worth of work all gone. I was never caught and I remember the next day she was trying to explain how her work just “disappeared” but the teacher wasn’t having it. :feelskek:
This is the most based thing in this thread.

Based if you're not LARPing

You are a legend

Ironically I did this too. But I forgot I had the calculator the whole time

I drew a dick on the foid bathroom wall

Fought with a hole in 4th grade, called her a cunt in front of the whole class and got away with it. :dab::dab::dab:

Fought with a hole in 4th grade, called her a cunt in front of the whole class and got away with it. :dab::dab::dab:
Taxidriver6

Indeed very based.