Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Post animals that you hate and animals that you like

• Thread starter Deleted member 24333
  • Start date
Deleted member 24333

Deleted member 24333

Self-banned
-
I'll start:
240px BIEDRONA
I hate ladybugs- my cats always chase them around my house causing chaos.

Shitloads of different chinese sub-types of ladybugs that breed like crazy migrated to poland some time ago, as a result they don't have enought food to go around during season and start biting and since they aren't adapted to drinking blood sneakily like mosquitos it hurts like bitch.

When they get scared they pretend to be dead and release some disgusting yellow liquid from their neck that smells like ass.

When it gets cold they swarm into my house en masse and conglomerate into fucking ork hordes in corners and stay there for even months unless I remove them.

Their larvas are supposed to be very usefull in removing pests, but each time I collected a bunch of them and released in my garden to get rid of aphids they just fucked off as far as they could without eating anything.

And on top of it, this insect has a foid in its name.

Last edited:
I hate the human species

Any animal that leaves humans alone is pretty cool. Cats are neat.

Opossum 2

Possums are cool. They eat ticks so I'd say that's a plus
--------------------------
130650 294x250

Bigfoot? Always interesting. I hope he believes in me because I believe in him
------------------
News giant squid attack

Giant squid. Not sure how I feel about this one

Like:
Cgirl
catgirls

Hate:
L
furries

Fucking hate mozzies. These cunts don’t ever leave me alone and they are bloody everywhere.

Roaches, on the other hand are perfectly content to leave you be. They also make for good projectiles to freak normies out.

i hate humans and cockroaches i like the rest tbh

I hate bugs and insects they scare me

Hate
Dogs- they stink, they shit everywhere, they bark, they bite, they slober, get fur everywhere they have poor hygeine if scuzzy owners don't look after them.

Love
Cats- absolute puuurfection. Self reliant in terms of burying their waste, don't require you assist them walks and they clean themselves. Cats sit on your lap or armchair when watching tv, purrr, greet you, bond with you, wash you. AMSR for daytime sleep therapy.

Scared of- but cool to look at from a distance
Sharks- despite what people tell you they can bite you in half as you bleed to death from blood loss in a panic of red water.
Crocodiles and Alligators, once your arm is trapped in its tonne per square inch jaws, either prepare for the "death roll" or dragged to your watery death.
Boa Constrictor, squeezed to death, swallowed alive.

Last edited:
I dont hate or like any animal

Love - Elephants: elegant, intelligent, caring to humans, you can mount on them just like LOTR, won't attack you for no reason
Hate - Hippos: fat fucks, run faster than a human on land and swim faster than human on water, although he is herbivorous, he tends to swallow humans alive because he feels threatened by us. Jfl.

Love: collared doves, they are cute and peaceful, they are building nests in the trees in front of my balcony
Hate: bees, I had negative experiences with them when I was a child, they still terrify me

Like:
iu

Dislike:
iu

like cats especially cat girls and I dislike every fucking bug

hate flies, gorillas,cats, humans

I hate cats with every atom of my soul. I have been bit or scratched by every cat I have come across. I wish I could make the fuckers extinct, but only the domestic ones. Tigers and lions and panthers and stuff are cool