Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Post a picture of your leg hair to see if you are High T!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
I will start

I have really hairy legs but no hair at all on my chest and less hairy arms than some women.

I have really hairy legs but no hair at all on my chest and less hairy arms than some women.
Holy shit me too. Im not a hairy guy but legs are pretty hairy.

Tbh I think vast majority of guys have similar leg hair like that. Maybe it would have been better to do chest hair or arm hair.

thick leg hair is common but i only got chest hair when i was like 27 roflmao

Enough hair on legs, but no on chest

I'm not going to post a picture, but I have a SHIT TON of leg hair. I'd always laugh at the guys at my school who'd shave their legs. Not to their faces though, but it's really fucking beta to do that imho.

i have little leg hair, my father has none. he is naturally smooth.
but i do have chesthair and a nice beard.

but I think @NEETAndTidy mogs everyone in terms of body hair.

No that's gay as fuck. But it's about as hairy as yours.

doxx yourself 1 pic at a time

I'm covered in hair from my toes to my head, every inch of me, even the parts I Lasered but didn't complete the treatment. It's so over for me

I don't want to get doexxed tbh

Low T native genes fucked me on leg hair

how can they find u from just a picture of ur leg
some phones add gps metadata to every pic you take by default. (also some other shit, like what phone you used to take the photo, the date, etc.)
if you don't disable this people can just paste the coordinates in google maps and find your location.

legs are kind of hairy but got hardly any on my chest or arms

Cope if you think foids like hair anywhere else than in your head... btw I'm hairy pretty much everywhere, including my back...

leg hair is cope

if you ever been to forum's discord you know what my leg looks like

this is a great way to get doxxed

Looks exactly like my leg hair.

For some reason I never had much arm hair, but since 20 i've been getting a lot of chest and leg hair. Also got my first zit at 19 or some shit so thats weird too, i still have them at 22. Never celebrate too early lol

similar level of hair to yours

Mine looks a bit fluffy tbh.

I legit have no leg hair.

@Blacktarpill T mogs me

Looking at these pics is gay ngl

I think I have a ok number of hair in my leg, I think my T levels are the same of the average white male