Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Post a pic of your looksmatched.

• Thread starter idkwattodowithlife
  • Start date
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
I'll start with mine:
f804294066965084bd9d18f920e5afa7.jpg

Now yours:

im nerdic so my looksmatch is an abo

abo.png

Your looksmatch would consider her looksmatch a Chad.

That's hard. At first I googled "ugly Asian girl" to find a looksmatch, but: that's not really the point, the right word. Like, if I lack in masculinity, I'd have to find a girl that is lacking in femininity. In that regard, the looksmatch of Asian guys are black females: 
P1K42QX.jpg

The difference of course is that men are not so shallow and have different preferences anyway. But women are all the same, they all want to be enslaved by dominant and dangerous high-status Chads.

Pic pf my looksmatch: 

black_shop.jpg

All of the posters pics that I have seen on this incel board is far better looking than me. I can barely relate to any of you

Anon said:
Your looksmatch would consider her looksmatch a Chad.

This. All femoids get chadcock so they think they they’re hot.

MayorOfKekville said:
This. All femoids get chadcock so they think they they’re hot.

I can't even fanthom how much self confidence a girl that has fucked 60 Chads have. Looks become irrelevant if you have lots of sex. What difference does it make wether you are a Stecy or a Plain Jane when both of you get the same amount of sex?

Anon said:
I can't even fanthom how much self confidence a girl that has fucked 60 Chads have. Looks become irrelevant if you have lots of sex. What difference does it make wether you are a Stecy or a Plain Jane when both of you get the same amount of sex?

Exactly. Differentiating between Stacy, roastie, Becky, or any other femoids is completely irrelevant. They all get chad whenever they want it, they all have beta orbiters worshipping them, they all get treated like gold throughout their lives by parents, teachers, employers. A femoid is a femoid is a femoid.

MayorOfKekville said:
Exactly. Differentiating between Stacy, roastie, Becky, or any other femoids is completely irrelevant. They all get chad whenever they want it, they all have beta orbiters worshipping them, they all get treated like gold throughout their lives by parents, teachers, employers. A femoid is a femoid is a femoid.

Hence the term femoid. Pussy is such a powerful thing.

Ryo_Hazuki said:

Her midface areal reminds me a lot a of Ron Perlman. She is not ugly though. For her age is she is like a 5.5-6/10.