Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Post a difference between 2000s and 2010s

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
I want to start a thread where we can compare the vast difference in zeitgeist between the 2000s and the 2010s, just to let us see how much the West has changed in these past few years.

I'll start.
2000s: Most of the population was in shape, and clothes were functional and modest
2010s: Obesity epidemic takes over America and 2/3 of all adults are overweight, and clothes are increasingly revealing, showing off every fat roll

Last edited:
People were more chill in the 2000s, it was fine to disagree on politics or religion. No one really cared.

People were just more relaxed in general. Everyone is so angry now.

I'm guessing that Sex was probably easier to have back then. SJWs and feminist propaganda wasn't a big thing. The only real propaganda that existed in the early 2000s was captain planet or something like that

People were more chill in the 2000s, it was fine to disagree on politics or religion. No one really cared.

This is the biggest difference.

Also normies could get sex more easily in the 2000s.

nah, 1990s most in shape, 2000s was the fattening

2000s, you could be an above average guy and have a successful dating life.
2010s, unless you’re a QB or some other top tier athlete or party host, you’re not dating easily as a 6/10 guy.

There is a difference in quality of music and dating that’s for sure. Saw more looksmatched couples in the 2000’s

It was possible to get into a relationship, with your looksmatch, even as a sub6 male.

Movies were good and able to be made without sjw propaganda.

2000's foids were sluts but slut shame existed
2010's foids were sluts but slut shame is no more

That is true

2000s no tinder
2010s tinder era

this tbh

it was like that in 1900s too, even with differing political opinions, at least (most) were good intentioned, not like now

People didn't spend 100% of their time on their phones in the 2000s

The vibes were better

i have great nostalgia for it, for my childhood, I wish I could relive it.

2000s vibes hit different, even early 2010s feels somewhat different compared to right now.

2000 and 2010 has a difference of 10 years

2000: Less than 2005.
2010: Greater than 2005.

I'm guessing that Sex was probably easier to have back then. SJWs and feminist propaganda wasn't a big thing. The only real propaganda that existed in the early 2000s was captain planet or something like that

They feel like two different dimensions.
Maybe the world did end in 2012 and we switched dimensions

pre-2010

online dating was actually a legit option and not a buffet for roastie like it is today

thrid wave feminism was not a thing.

2/10 guy could get a looksmatched gf in 2000s

After 2007.
Everything started to go on a shit spiral of garbage.
Some games managed to escape that spiral, but since 2013, its a complete shitfest.
DLCs, online DRM, incomplete titles for the beta testers.
Yeah...
You get what i mean

Now is better than 2000s for me. No school, no bullies, no exercises and no total isolation. I have better Copes, friends and a car. Maybe a Job soon.

agree. Not every single cunt has to post 20 pages on twitter to brag about something. we are so butthurt these days :feelstrash::feelsrope:

People didn't have a perpetual stick up the ass in the 90s. In the 00s, it was still mostly fine but you could begin to see the SJW fringe show up. Now it's just SJW central and you can't crack a joke without some rainbow hair aids magnet oinking angrily in between HIV pill intakes.

The kikes didn't have much control back then, the media today has assisted their agenda greatly.

The 90s was a good decade. 2000 was shaping up to be good until 9/11. Everyone became paranoid.
From 2010 on there was a shift in everything. Not to mention the rise of social media.

Last edited:
A sub 7 male could still get a date with his looks match in the 2000s. Today lol good luck boyo.

People didn't have a perpetual stick up the ass in the 90s. In the 00s, it was still mostly fine but you could begin to see the SJW fringe show up. Now it's just SJW central and you can't crack a joke without some rainbow hair aids magnet oinking angrily in between HIV pill intakes.
truth

few normies on the internet few normies places like facebook in 2000s

2000s: little to no hypergamy
2010s: too much hypergamy

2000s - men could get relationships and have a happy, fulfilling social life even if they weren't gigachads

2010s - tinder comes out, facebook gets massive, the age of social media begins. Men who aren't gigachads are demoted into being tax slaves and given digital entertainment to keep them docile, which they happily accept

2020s - more than 50% of men are incel, almost everyone has depression, suicide rates keep breaking records every year. Huge amounts of single mothers and old babyboomers who the taxpayers have to support, so taxes are increased even more. It's over

everything was better. it would take me an essay to explain what went downhill and how.

I had hair in the 00s. I had not by the 10s.

I was bluepilled in 2000s because Tinder did not exist yet