Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Post a cuter video.

TheoryCel

TheoryCel

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
26
Online
0
https://scontent-frt3-2.cdninstagram.com/v/t58.9793-16/16778309_144246979539845_7236808486879756288_n.mp4?oe=5A0501D7&oh=380b939d1aa2ea0e4d35f409d0013f0e
Chico is srsly low iq tbh
 
MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
10,325
Online
22d 12h 9m
"I love (genetically superior) silly guys teehee teehee"
 
niggerstonguemyanus

niggerstonguemyanus

Greycel
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
65
Online
41m
what an annoying ass voice id like to punch this retard in the fucking throat
 
M

MewItOut

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
34
Online
3h 15m
TheoryCel said:
https://scontent-frt3-2.cdninstagram.com/v/t58.9793-16/16778309_144246979539845_7236808486879756288_n.mp4?oe=5A0501D7&oh=380b939d1aa2ea0e4d35f409d0013f0e
Chico is srsly low iq tbh

Wrong, only someone with 140+ IQ would say why lift when its all about the face.
 
TheoryCel

TheoryCel

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
26
Online
0
MewItOut said:
TheoryCel said:
https://scontent-frt3-2.cdninstagram.com/v/t58.9793-16/16778309_144246979539845_7236808486879756288_n.mp4?oe=5A0501D7&oh=380b939d1aa2ea0e4d35f409d0013f0e
Chico is srsly low iq tbh

Wrong, only someone with 140+ IQ would say why lift when its all about the face.

blackpill tbh
 
S

Sub_Zero

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1
Online
0
What car is he driving?

Looks great on the inside
 
S

SiteFasterThanLookism

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
73
Online
0
Sub_Zero said:
What car is he driving?

Looks great on the inside

No idea but its a nice car considering his net worth is $170 million
 

Similar threads

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top