Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment post 1 song you like and explain/analyze exactly why you think its good

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
ill start with one of my favorite songs, of aphex twin - alberto balsam.

incredible dark vibe in the melody. the song is sad and cheerful at the same time. the use of organic instruments and electronic methods makes it one of the most creative instrumental songs in existence. the song uses several drum segments that contribute to a fast paced EDM kind of feel, but its very relaxing at the same time.
the drumming segments are used in a very clever way to create bridges between the chorus and other parts of the song
its like a junkyard of sounds that aphex had on his tape and he made them all work in harmony, absolutely beautiful and unique.

BTW id like to thank the anon here that introduced me to this song

RDJ is sick and so is that tune. In respect I'll post Blue Calx. My favourite track by him. I like how the constant distant tapping sound combined with the synth vocals creates a sense of space & the musical composition of it just gives me goose bumps. Its generally just a surreal piece that sounds like it came deep from the human mind. makes me think of exploring dark & humid pyramids with a torch:

Just fits good that we are lost and it sounds manly not like feminist 2018 pop/rap music

brutal death metal is one of my favorite genres and this song sort of views how either a) society views us or b) the state of the modern woman

plus like the guy said above "it sounds manly not like feminist 2018 pop/rap music"

I like this song because charles manson made it.

A song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity and the importance of trends. It's also a personal statement about the band itself.

HEY PAUL

Mona Lisa by Lil Wayne and Kendrick. It sounds pleasantly cinematic. Not something I would have expected from a song with Lil Wayne

This music will get any one pumped and is timeless.

Nostalgic vibe and is about a guy getting cheated on apparentley.

Makes me feel all pumped up

Mona Lisa by Lil Wayne and Kendrick. It sounds pleasantly cinematic. Not something I would have expected from a song with Lil Wayne

Nice song, I didn't know carter 5 was out.

Hi. Elliot Rodger here.

:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

PositiveVainBactrian size restricted

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back