Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Possibly the lowest IQ comment on Cucktears

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-

Lowiq

It's almost as if being a woman means you cannot be an incel... something that we've always said.

Yeah, shes cucking all those dudes so she can get the attention of an ultramegagigachad. I’d say it’s genius but all women are railed by chad at some point

Pacific Ocean IQ

View attachment 176167

It's almost as if being a woman means you cannot be an incel... something that we've always said.

last comment is on point tho

the stupid comment was clearly written by stupid fat woman. theres no single man in the world who would rather fugg fat whale instead of thin woman

"Basement dweller a bit on the heavier side... does not get laid."

Disregarding the autistic bandwidth-wasting blather I've omitted, the statement is factual. Good-looking men don't become chubby basement dwellers.

"Basement goblin"

Looks dont matter sweaty teeeheeee. Its all about personality.

Basement goblin. Attacked looks, lol but wasn't it about personality? :feelskek:

"Basement dweller a bit on the heavier side... does not get laid."

Disregarding the autistic bandwidth-wasting blather I've omitted, the statement is factual. Good-looking men don't become chubby basement dwellers.

Soon human males will split into 2 distinct races. The basement dwelling inkwells and the surface dwelling chads.
Basement goblin. Attacked looks, lol but wasn't it about personality? :feelskek:

She couldnt control herself despite all attempts to make the conversation about personality. The halo effect is so strong a lot of foids dont even realize how wired they are to associate bad looks with a bad personality.

Cucktears users are so dumb. Look at this landwhale thinking that men want her Michelin doll body because of personality.

when I found out about ITcels I was shocked that people actually spend their time hating on us. imagine if there was a 300k subreddit dedicated to hating on left handed people or boomers

Why would they fill in the difference by saying it's personality? Why isn't it just being more difficult for men? And he assumes we basically all have bad personalities...

What a deluded piece of trash.

IT users are reaching so hard it's sad. No woman(especially a landwhale) has a harem of men because of her personality alone. Women are not that charming. These 4 "men"/cucks are just desperate because no other woman wants them.

Last edited:
IT users are reaching so hard it's sad. No woman(especially a landwhale) has a harem of men because of her personality alone. Women are not that charming. These 4 "men"/cucks are just desperate because no other woman wants them.
Recently it looks like many cucks are getting blackpilled and making confrontational posts there. "Lies have short legs", like we say in Brazil. Truth always triumphs in the long run.

What's up with all the Soy threads recently?
I really think we shouldn't be giving those bots attention, just my 2 cents

"Basement goblin"

Looks dont matter sweaty teeeheeee. Its all about personality.

They discovered the New World hundreds of years too late.

I wouldn't be surprised if the child wasn't theirs as she was cheating on them with chad
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

Yeah, I forgot they consider that shit normal, and saying that obese landwhale "gets laid" because she has great "personahlity", she's getting fucked because she has that extra hole, no other reason why, these men are allowed to fuck her because they betabuxx for her and worship her, seriously look at their faces, they look fucking retarded, all of them. "Interpersonal skill" :soy: fucking really you soyfags?!