Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Possible white pill: Incels will have a good ending.

B33troot

B33troot

Officer
★★★★★
This might sound lame, but hear me out.

When an incel dies, his suffering comes to an end and he begins to feel relief.

When a Chad dies, his enjoyment comes to an end and he begins to feel loss.

You might say "but at least Chad enjoyed life" or "at least Chad has pleasant memories to look back upon".

I disagree. People live in the present. Memories, no matter how pleasant, cannot replace reality. If it were so, you could just pinpoint one good memory and live in it always. But that's not how life works.

Chad will miss the pleasures of his life. In contrast, incels have nothing to "miss".

Someone who has a good thing and then loses it will suffer more than someone who never had that good thing.

So, to conclude, incels will have a good ending.

:feelscomfy:

That actually makes sense. Imagine how sad would they be while dying

You might say "but at least Chad enjoyed life" or "at least Chad has pleasant memories to look back upon".

I disagree. People live in the present. Memories, no matter how pleasant, cannot replace reality. If it were so, you could just pinpoint one good memory and live in it always. But that's not how life works.

Chad will miss the pleasures of his life. In contrast, incels have nothing to "miss".

Someone who has a good thing and then loses it will suffer more than someone who never had that good thing.

How can something be such a cope yet so true

Do you think i will be relieved dying alone seeing everyone happy and showing love to each other while i spent all my life rotting only to die knowing i could have had an actual life like those people?

I will die with anger and bitterness of having seen everyone have fun but me knowing no one will give a shit if i die or not, you literally never win anything at anytime as an incel.

The copes you guys always come up with never fail to impress me :feelskek:

Trucel trait
Your good ending is death

How can something be such a cope yet so true

Donald Trump GIF by GIPHY News

Thanks for the motivation

I know I'm not getting into heaven, hopefully I'm not going to hell. Purgatory would be a nice break from my living hell

The copes you guys always come up with never fail to impress me :feelskek:
Same. Dead is dead. No consciousness is no consciousness. Nonexistence is a net neutral. So is incels and chad both have nonexistence after death, then chad always wins because he had a net positive while alive and we had a net neutral or negative

Chad will have memories of all the foids to comfort him in his final moments. We only have our memories of suffering.

Chad would have known the comforts of flesh, inkwells would have known no comforts in his lifetime.

Respectfully that is a bad take

Chad will have memories of all the foids to comfort him in his final moments. We only have our memories of suffering.

Chad will panic knowing he's about to lose everything.

We will joyfully look forward to the end of our suffering. It will feel like being released from a dungeon.

Chad will panic knowing he's about to lose everything.

We will joyfully look forward to the end of our suffering. It will feel like being released from a dungeon.
Normies adjust to death in old age. They have lived a full life and are fine with dying. Incels have never lived, so we feel cheated in our last moments.

Chad would have known the comforts of flesh, inkwells would have known no comforts in his lifetime.

Respectfully that is a bad take

Hmmm.

Think of it as a rich man dying vs a poor man dying.

The rich man will feel depressed that he's being permanently separated from all his wealth. But the poor man will be eager to leave the world because he's got nothing in it.

It's the same with Chads and incels. Chads feel the pain of separation. Incels won't.

Normies adjust to death in old age. They have lived a full life and are fine with dying. Incels have never lived, so we feel cheated in our last moments.

I imagine we'll enjoy death more than life because we FINALLY get to leave this cruel world. I don't think I'll be thinking too much about the stuff I missed out on.

But those who enjoy this world, like Chad, will find it torturous to leave everything behind.

Wow. Another user made a thread about the exact same subject a few weeks ago!

@eliya

Hmmm.

Think of it as a rich man dying vs a poor man dying.

The rich man will feel depressed that he's being permanently separated from all his wealth. But the poor man will be eager to leave the world because he's got nothing in it.

It's the same with Chads and incels. Chads feel the pain of separation. Incels won't.
I disagree.

Rich man extremely better quality of life= could experience some level of happiness and probably has kids that will live on with memories of him.

Poor man shit quality of life and now it can never get better = overall shit experience included dying.

Both are dying and separating with everything only difference is the incel is separating from all his copes that made him not rope. Overall incel death is way more sad and depressing, sure there will be no pain but all that suffering was extremely pointless as there was no happiness that sprouted.

I imagine we'll enjoy death more than life because we FINALLY get to leave this cruel world. I don't think I'll be thinking too much about the stuff I missed out on.

But those who enjoy this world, like Chad, will find it torturous to leave everything behind.
Having a good life is more important than hating the world so much you want to die. I still think high value men accept death in old age because they have already experienced everything.

Wow. Another user made a thread about the exact same subject a few weeks ago!

@eliya
I'm so happy brother it is crazy the our threads are literally the same thing but I got some backlash from it when I posted it

It's not enough that my suffering ends, the only good ending will be when foids suffering begins.

The even bigger lifefuel is that our curse ends with us. We won't make kids who, given our genetics and trauma, would then have to suffer just like we did.