Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Possible transhumanistic solution for the women problem

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I'm usually not into transhumanistic copes but a post in another thread made me think of something. What if there was a way to make female hormones affect only their bodies but not their brain, treating it separately with male hormones instead? Well, assuming what makes women have the shitty personalities they usually have and be so hypergamic and cold towards men is their hormones and their influence in their brains and not simply the fact they are giga privileged and enabled and have intrinsic value because of their holes. I mean, it's probably both factors, but it could at least make things somewhat better.

treating it separately with male hormones instead?
So testosterone, but only affects the brain without making their bodies masculine?

Idk, there's still a lot of feminie traits that I'd like to keep in a woman. Just general mannirism that would be considered cute, I don't want them to act like men.
The real solution is control. Men having control over these mental children.

You might be on to something here
Tenor 5

So testosterone, but only affects the brain without making their bodies masculine?

Idk, there's still a lot of feminie traits that I'd like to keep in a woman. Just general mannirism that would be considered cute, I don't want them to act like men.
I mean, having women act less feminine would be a small price to pay to also make them less hypergamic, cold, lying whores etc etc (I could go for hours).

Tbh. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad that we even have to consider such ultra-high effort transhumanistic solutions when the real solution is so freaking simple.

Or just remove females in general, so we as men can once again enter the Holy Land.

Or just remove females in general, so we as men can once again enter the Holy Land.
Then no more reproduction and everyone dies? When I was a gnostic, I used to consider that maybe that's the real meaning of all this shit. Just end everything and cease the suffering really. But now I'm a Christian so I believe it's already written how things will go by. We're close to the tribulation period and things will only get worse and worse at a rapid pace till Jesus comes back.

Acting like they don't already have this in the works.

Just use laser hair removal.

Just make gender-swap manga real and date a man in a woman's body bro :dafuckfeels:

Then no more reproduction and everyone dies?

Better, we will become god.

Just end everything and cease the suffering really. But now I'm a Christian so I believe it's already written how things will go by. We're close to the tribulation period and things will only get worse and worse at a rapid pace till Jesus comes back.

According to the alphanumerologic codes and what currently is happening on the world we might indeed be pretty close to some kind of a "rapture". But this time it might be a fake one in order to delude the people.

Reproductive robot wives are the final solution to the female question.

And ban female driving.

Huh , high t foids with curvy feminine bodies?
Those are called african-american women track & fields athletes.

We're close to the tribulation period and things will only get worse and worse at a rapid pace till Jesus comes back.
ROFL, we've been "close to the tribulation" for the past 2000 years :feelskek:

ROFL, we've been "close to the tribulation" for the past 2000 years :feelskek:
The last days encompass all this church period. We have been past the mid point since before Jesus. Also, the bible predicted comments like yours:

2 Peter 3:3-4
King James Version
3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

The last days encompass all this church period. We have been past the mid point since before Jesus. Also, the bible predicted comments like yours:

2 Peter 3:3-4
King James Version
3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
Self-fulfilling prophecy ?

Also I don't walk after my own lusts since they would simply run away and call the police

Control through coercion and force. Don't agree with calling them cute though. Shit Fish Hole Havers will never be cute to me. They are animals sent to do a purpose, nothing more. Allowing yourself emotion for these snakes will lead to your end if you let it.
Self-fulfilling prophecy ?

Also I don't walk after my own lusts since they would simply run away and call the police
I got that picture long ago. :feelshaha: I look like that one painters artwork.. you know the one with the weird face. All I have to do is walk outside and I am accosted.