Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Possible terrorist attack in germany

CroatianManlet

CroatianManlet

Commander

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-11_142653.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-11_142653.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 18
Maybe a new hERo

At least no one died (only injuries). I also believe it was probably a Jihadist that Merkel invited.
but merkel only invite high qualified young men?

Don't forget military age from Warzones too!
they invited these dirty criminals while our european women mutating more and more in feminist toilets.
Even If we would have a chance we dont have one.

they invited these dirty criminals while our european women mutating more and more in feminist toilets.
Even If we would have a chance we dont have one.
There was a video of the Green party in the Reichstag saying that Germans becoming a minority is a good thing. I hate leftists.

the consequences of rapefugees welcome has begun

There was a video of the Green party in the Reichstag saying that Germans becoming a minority is a good thing. I hate leftists.
have you ever been in Berlin? Not that there is not german people anymore there isnt any european or white people there.
The only ones were the drug adicts and the leftist squatters who deserved to be gased.
I am not even german but I feel more german than 99% of themself.

have you ever been in Berlin? Not that there is not german people anymore there isnt any european or white people there.
The only ones were the drug adicts and the leftist squatters who deserved to be gased.
I am not even german but I feel more german than 99% of themself.
Yeah, I've been to Berlin quite a few times. Half the city is Turkish and the native Germans left are leftist drug addicts.
Basically every native European who isn't left wing is more German than any "native German" who is a leftist.

Yeah, I've been to Berlin quite a few times. Half the city is Turkish and the native Germans left are leftist drug addicts.
Basically every native European who isn't left wing is more German than any "native German" who is a leftist.
Well said my brocel.

And to no suprise she was jewish

People will scream far right extremist until proven otherwise

Jfl good to know
The irony of Jews supporting Muslims when literally the only people who commit "Anti-Semitic" attacks in Europe are Muslims. :feelskek::feelskek:

The irony of Jews supporting Muslims when literally the only people who commit "Anti-Semitic" attacks in Europe are Muslims. :feelskek::feelskek:
It's all part of their bigger plan

Making people fight against each other so that they won't fight against them

The German politicians are the biggest enemy of the German people ironically. They love to genocide their own race. They all deserve to die in the gas chambers. When a new Hitler will rise one day, these people wished they never trusted their Jewish masters in America.

It's all part of their bigger plan

Making people fight against each other so that they won't fight against them
True, but Muslims literally hate Jews. There is a reason the Hitler moustache became popular in the Middle East in the 1960s.
The first countries to deport Jews into Israel were Muslim countries. And all countries that don't allow those with Israeli passports to enter them are Muslim majority.

True, but Muslims literally hate Jews. There is a reason the Hitler moustache became popular in the Middle East in the 1960s.
The first countries to deport Jews into Israel were Muslim countries. And all countries that don't allow those with Israeli passports to enter them are Muslim majority.
I know this. That's one of the few good things about islam.

Good. All of normie society should burn.

I know this. That's one of the few good things about islam.
I'm truly impressed about the anti-semitism of Islam. Even some Christians who believe the Jews killed Jesus don't match the anti-semitism of Muslims.

I'm truly impressed about the anti-semitism of Islam. Even some Christians who believe the Jews killed Jesus don't match the anti-semitism of Muslims.
Antisemitism is a natural human reflex that warned us about the ((Tribe)) for centuries. Children need to be indoctrinated since kindergarten to lose this instinct.

Antisemitism is a natural human reflex that warned us about the ((Tribe)) for centuries. Children need to be indoctrinated since kindergarten to lose this instinct.
I don't disagree.

UPDATE: I was right.From the same BBC article:

Inside the flat they found a fire in one of the rooms and a man then used a device to set off an explosion, the regional interior minister said.
Heavily armed police stormed the flat and arrested a man aged 57, police said.

57 huh. Possibly discontent with society but he could just be fucking crazy