Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Possible solution for incels [High IQ Cope]

• Thread starter Deleted member 60
  • Start date
Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
I thought of a better solution than sexbots, let me explain. This was inspired by a dream I had, maybe I am the MLK of these forums. Imagine a future where we can make female clones of ourselves and legally own them as property. We already have the technology for this so why not. I would fuck myself so hard ngl :feelsohh: Volcel if you wouldn't
Also this would end slavery.

If cloning exists I would just clone a super model or an instagram thot.

I think just about anyone on this forum would fuck themselves if given the opportunity, no homo tho.

This still won't legally work in the cucked west.

by this time a huge chunk of us would be dead and i(17) would only have a few decades left to experience this.

Yes, it would be considered """"creepy""""
That's not the issue. Once that clone is born it will have rights according to the cucked west. It is still a person according to western law.

i dont think sexbots will come soon enough. the first people that would have access to it, would be rich men.

if it does come out, by then we'll probably be like old guys (50+ year olds) with less sex drive anyways lol

Major advancements in sexbots will arrive in ten years or so. AI itself will take decades to refine.

Foids would still have a problem with this, it'd all be possible on incel island though.

biologylet here, does that even work? We only have one set of X chromosomes.

And give them the minds of loyal golden retrievers. All you gotta do is apply peanut butter to the genitals and let doggie hoe enjoy a snack.

My female version would be sexy as fuck as I am THE sexy manlet.

i dont think sexbots will come soon enough. the first people that would have access to it, would be rich men.

if it does come out, by then we'll probably be like old guys (50+ year olds) with less sex drive anyways lol
unexpected agepill :feelsrope:
And give them the minds of loyal golden retrievers. All you gotta do is apply peanut butter to the genitals and let doggie hoe enjoy a snack.
its over for allergycels

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back